Please stop requesting Tekkit

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Nobody cares if you want a good server to play on, the answer has always been no and it's even on the denied mods. I advise you to read this statement from me:
    Tekkit would place a giant strain on all of our wonderful smp's, which have just been successfully lag cleaned. There may be a Tekkit dysopia some day, as Aikar has said in the past, but right now they want to get a PvP EMC server as the first dystopia.

In short, do not request tekkit.
    Also, there is a list of tekkit servers on their website. Go look at them if you want a good tekkit server to play on.
    Goodbye, and I hope you read this.
  2. Brofist!

Tekkit has never been, and probably never will be accepted. So stop it, guys. Go find some random Tekkit server to play on if you want Tekkit. ._.
  3. Good... another one of these. Mine sunk like a rock. :p

EDIT: I support this being pinned.
  4. Amen to that...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  5. Which is why I made another :p I didn't want to bump it incase I got spammed with
    "Y U REPLY TO OLD THREAD, YOU SHOULD DIE" replies.
    DarkDashEST, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. tekkit is to crashay
  7. I'm sorry, but what does crashay mean?
    DarkDashEST and penfoldex like this.
  8. I'm guessing he meant crashing as Tekkit servers crash very often
    penfoldex likes this.
  9. I think he means "crashy"

Alright, nice reminder guys, but I think you need to calm down a bit. Tekkit IS possible, and like Aikar said, a Tekkit only server for EMC (not linked to the SMP's with vault, ect.) IS possible and could very well happen in the future. So no need to act to act really harsh, people are just suggesting some more cool stuff for EMC. D:
    72Volt, Jeanzl2000, will_iamd and 6 others like this.
  10. Heck I don't even know what Tekkit is and I'm against it. :D

Yes I know its a mod.
  11. Well, there is the UNOFFICIAL EMC Tekkit server. But if EMC did get Tekkit, there may be lag on that world as people would likely use a lot of world anchors.
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. There may be a Tekkit dysopia some day, as Aikar has said in the past, but right now they want to get a PvP EMC server as the first dystopia.
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  13. There are tooo many problems with tekkit anyway. To name a few:
    Bugs
    Exploits (EE)
    Corrupting the economy with condensers
    It still runs 1.2.5
    HUGE server strain

I run tekkit servers and they are not pretty.
    SoulPunisher and nfell2009 like this.
  14. My tekkit launcher will only open when it feels like it. And the changes they have to make. They have to change emeralds and ender chests ect. It is cool but just not worth an EMC server.
  15. There is a tekkit server for EMC players.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  16. So................... Can we get Tekkit?
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. Good rant! Now no fighting guys!
  18. WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Soz
    Tekkit is the Multiplayer version of Technic which is a mod pack.
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.