[PLEASE HELP] Odd Bug

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by LittleJimSlade, Jul 5, 2016.

1. ive been having this bug recently and im not sure how to explain it but i have a screenshot
  2. Block lag. It's happening sometimes, also on my end. The best you can try is to relog (log out and back on, you don't have to disconnect: just switch to another SMP and back again) and see if that fixes things.

There are some other things you can check yourself though: make sure you're using Minecraft 1.9.4 or 1.10, but no higher versions. There were some problems with the later updates (1.10.1) so it is possible that using the latest version can affect this (remember: EMC is on 1.9, not 1.10 yet, even though we can already use 1.10 to connect).
    LittleJimSlade likes this.
  3. its not only on multiplayer servers but singleplayer aswell, relogging hasnt helped
  4. In that case there are 2 more things which you can do:
    • Make sure you have the latest Java version installed. Right now the current version is 1.8.0_92.
      • You can download the latest version here.
    • Make sure that you're using the most recent drivers for your video card.
    This should make some difference already. If not then it might help to increase the amount of memory which is available for Minecraft. That would require editing your profile (and is no guarantee to work) so I'd start here.
    LittleJimSlade likes this.
  5. In video settings turn VBOs offf and then on again. I think that works
    ShelLuser and LittleJimSlade like this.
  6. You need to do F3 + A, which reloads the chunks. This will fix it, until it decides to happen again (when you revisit the place sometimes). This bug has come since 1.9, and has been bugging me sometimes too. :)
    LittleJimSlade and ShelLuser like this.
  7. You are a very punny person...
  8. Also make sure you update the resource pack you are using if it is outdated. :)
    ShelLuser and LittleJimSlade like this.