PineappleGem's AMA Numero Uno!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PineappleGem, Feb 1, 2015.

1. OMG, so sorry! Still had a question to answer!

MasterDude13
    "Do you walk upside down, sideways, or backwards?"
    - Personally, I LOVE walking backwards (moonwalking, anyone????). Like when I'm in school and I'm talking to my friend behind me, I will actually walk backwards down the hall. It's fun, until you walk into a teacher (which thankfully has not happened. YET.) :oops:

I do the grape-vine if walking sideways (search it up). And I have yet to own a pair of shoes that can allow me to walk upside down. I'm a little scared of heights, ya know. ;)
    607 likes this.
  2. Hm, I tried looking "grape-vine" up, but don't think I could find what you mean.
  3. How did you came up with your Gamertag? Pineapplegem? I wish to know it!
  4. Oooh, answered that question already ... here ya go:

"Why PineappleGem? Why did you choose that name?"
    - Originally when I was signing up, I contemplated using a name that I had come up with for a different game - RoseBerryGem. I decided it would be a bit too girly, plus my brother (who bought both of our accounts for my bday that year) didn't like it. So I went through some different fruits, settling on pineapple. It just sounded "right". :)

Of course, at the time, my brother was all like "really?", but I typed it in, and now here I am! :p
    607 likes this.
  5. What is your favorite thing you built since joining EMC? If it's still standing, include a screenshot please?
  6. Rosy2696:
    "What is your favorite thing you built since joining EMC? If it's still standing, include a screenshot please?"
    - I used to have a really tall stone building full of sheep, which offered public shearing. However, I realized that there were already a ton of public sheep farms on other smps, and that I could really be using my 100 entity limit on like, cows, or some other more useful animals.

I guess now, my favorite build (it's still standing) is my mob farm:

Let's hope it hasn't been griefed this week.

Thanks for asking! :)
    Rosy2696 likes this.