picroma Registration

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Biscuitboy, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Wait, so £52?
    Choongjae likes this.
  2. Hmm, I don't think that's quite the case, It'll certainly be like minecrafts' pricing strategy though according to sources.
  3. I'm glad I was able to get the game during the ddos. I hope that issue gets resolved soon so everyone can buy it:)
  4. Theres another problem with CubeWorld and Picroma though. They've had a lot of DOS attacks on the site/store. So beware of those! The shop could be down from time to time, and you'd get a ''Server Maintenance'' message. Then just try a few hours later.
  5. Its 15USD. https://picroma.com/buycubeworld <- Alpha stage price
  6. They're being very clever bringing the site up for 2/3 minutes or so at a time, making it very difficult to DDOS.
  7. How much does it cost?
  8. Oh didn't see that earlier post
  9. This game looks so AMAZING! I want this really bad so I'm really hoping the people the people that are beating it with a lead pipe through the ground trying to get it would just stop. I know it's an amazing game, but just PLEASE! Do it for the kids, man.
    canuckshockey likes this.
  10. havent seen shop online all day, has anyone bought it today? registration has been up a few times though.
  11. If you do start a server, let me know.
  12. Is it weird that I signed up a few hours ago but haven't gotten an email?
  13. a bit...
  14. You should have gotten it by now I would think
  15. Sigh... EMC isn't updating and I can't get Cube World... I'm on the brink of crying guys.
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  16. I think it's possible it could be up at anytime now, this is around the time I bought it
  17. It depends when woally wants to temp bring up the server
  18. i got my copy early in the morning
  19. YEah it was up at about 9 EST