picroma Registration

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Biscuitboy, Jul 10, 2013.

1. I may start one... keep your eyes open.
  2. No, you just keep me posted XD
  3. Can someone please explain to me what this is? I am interested in buying it.
  4. It is a new voxel based RPG.

https://picroma.com/cubeworld <- read about it there

Infinite Worlds

A main feature of Cube World is the random world generation. In contrast to many games, worlds are not designed by a level designer, but generated procedurally by the game using math and random numbers. The result is an endless world (nearly endless, i.e. players can't reach the borders), so players can explore new landscapes all the time.
    Players can generate their own worlds by specifiying one single number, the seed. The same seeds result in exactly the same world, so players can share their worlds with friends by telling them their seeds.
    Worlds are generated on-the-fly while playing, so there are neither long precomputations nor huge save files at the beginning.
    No borders

There are no artificial borders. You can literally reach each cube the world is made of. If you see a mountain on the horizon, you can climb that mountain. If you see a tree, you can climb on top of the tree. At least if your climbing skill is good enough. :)
    Landscapes

Cube World consists of different lands with varying climates and themes. There are grasslands, snowy landscapes, wide oceans, dangerous lava lands, jungles, and deserts. Landscapes are full of mountains, caves, rivers, lakes, forests, rocks, dungeons, castles, ruins, catacombs, temples, villages, and more.
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  5. I got an account today but am unsure if it will run on my crap of a PC. :(
  6. Kman122000 likes this.
  7. I can run it but there is tons of blue fog. It clears up a little after a bit. Not much. Any more help?
  8. http://direct.cyberkitsune.net/canibuycubeworld/

Set it to enable desktop notifications (Chrome only I believe) and it'll let you know within 30 seconds when the shop/registration comes up, I've been waiting all day for the shop to come online.
  9. Woot, thanks for posting that stalker site -- got myself and tecuya registered :D
  10. Just registered, does it take while to get the email to you?
  11. Wooooo! Registered! :D :D :D
  12. It took about 10 mins for mine to come through.
  13. I registered, haven't gotten the email yet though
  14. Just got the email, spamming F5 on their website :p
  15. PSA: If you plan on purchasing this game today, you most likely will have to sit at your PC waiting to have the server come up momentarily with your payment information at hand as the uptime of the servers is usually short and unstable.
  16. I registered on the site BEFORE the game was released and was easily able to buy this:

got it about a weekish ago haven't had time to play
  17. Will it work for sure or does it have a chance of charging us and not working? And how much is it?
  18. 15 euros, work that out in your local currency by searching Euro to ## in google.
  19. 'bout £13
  20. Remeber, like Minecraft it'll double in price when it goes into beta, and then double again in the full release.