PG's 3 Year EMC Anniversary AMA & Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PineappleGem, Aug 17, 2017.

?

How long have you been on EMC?

<1 year 3 vote(s) 12.5%
1 year 3 vote(s) 12.5%
2 years 6 vote(s) 25.0%
3 years 6 vote(s) 25.0%
4 years 4 vote(s) 16.7%
5 years 0 vote(s) 0.0%
>5 years 2 vote(s) 8.3%
  1. Hi EMC!

Today happens to be my 3 year anniversary on EMC. It's been a great three years! I first found EMC when another survival server I was playing on started to decrease in users and activity, and I just wanted another server to have a lot of fun on. I went through a couple of different servers before finding EMC. The learning curve for EMC was a little difficult, but I got the hang of it and now here I am! I spend most of my time on my home res (s/o smp7 & cube corp, which is awesome) and also at smp8's PWU (which is also awesome). I'm not really a talkative person in chat but always glad to help and answer any questions people have.

My favorite accomplishment is my res at /v +pg (/smp7), which is undergoing huge construction (but honestly, I've been playing other games besides MC these days so who knows when that'll be finished).

ANYWAY...

This is an AMA and giveaway! Everyone who posts here (you don't have to ask me a question, but post something nice, at least :D) is getting 3 of my favorite MC blocks (gold), and also 3 people will win 10,000 rupees each, as long as there are at least 15 people entering (your post number is the number I'm using to determine winners...I'll be using a RNG to choose 3 numbers).

Yay, have at it! Also, I've already done an AMA previously, so here are some questions that I'll not answer because the answers are either in this post, or in that AMA:

2. Why did you join EMC? (see above)
    3. Why do you like EMC? (it's a great community and lots of ways to have fun playing MC (town is pretty great because you can't die there))
    4. What's your favorite block? (it's gold and you're getting 3 blocks if you post here :))
    607 likes this.
  2. Congratz on 3 years pineapple!! <3

1. Dark or Milk chocolate 2.DC or Marvel 3. Can I have cake 4. Why did you have to make another giveaway/AMA :p 5. What's your favorite movie? 6. Do you like Queen?

Edit: First
    607 likes this.
  3. Thanks!!
    To answer your questions:
    1. I like both (really dark dark chocolate is great) but I have milk chocolate wayyy more often so I'll say milk chocolate.
    2. I don't know enough about comics or superheroes to choose :)
    3. What kind? I'll throw a cake your way along with the gold too :D
    4. It's my 3 years!! I'm lucky I logged in to forums on the exact day since I've been on a small break from EMC.
    5. Legally Blonde, followed by 13 Going on 30 and Tangled.
    6. I only know Queen's most famous songs (which are totally awesome singalong songs), so I can't form an accurate opinion until I've listened to a lot of their songs :D
    607 likes this.
  4. Congratulations on achieving 3 years on EMC!
    My question is; do you prefer cats or dogs (and what is your favourite of your favourite)?
  5. Thanks (and girl/lady/ok I guess both of those sound weird so go with dude* :p)!
    1. I've always hated the glitch that happens when I'm destroying blocks so fast that sometimes I get stuck in an invisible block (but I guess it makes sense).
    2. Reading!
    BlitzAttack and 607 like this.
  6. Thanks!
    I like dogs better, but I'm also a little biased because I've spent more time with dogs than cats (I've literally never like held or touched a cat before but I've seen some). There's no way I could choose my favorite breed of dog. I like golden retrievers, those small fluffy white dogs (honestly don't know what they're called but a LOT of my neighbors have small fluffy white dogs; they might not even be all the same breeds but they're all precious and adorable), terriers, and beagles, and .......). There's too many! I would love to adopt a dog someday :D And I wouldn't be opposed to getting a cat either! :)
    607 and Oriethet like this.
  7. Happy 3 years!

1. What is your strongest sense?
    2. Whats your all-time favorite town or city?
    607 likes this.
  8. Congrats on 3 years!!! I'm excited to hit 2 next month.

What is your favorite mini game on the Games server?

What color shirt are you wearing as of now, like when you are responding?
    607 likes this.
  9. congrats on 3 years! what smp did you originally spawn on?
  10. What kind of music do you listen to?

and also How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
    TheKutesyKiraboo likes this.
  11. Thanks!
    1. I've heard about them but not entirely sure what they are (it's definitely an SMP8 thing, though, of course :p). And no, I don't have any. When do I get my marriage fish?
    2. I've recently gotten into Dota2. That's why I haven't been on EMC in a week or so.
    607 and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.
  12. Thank you!
    1. Probably touch? My hearing is OK, my sense of taste is OK, my sense of smell is OK, and my vision is awful.
    2. Can't say for certain. I haven't been many places. I've lived in the same town my entire life...I do adore NYC but some parts of it are sketchy and unpleasant.
    607 likes this.
  13. Thank you! And yippee, almost 2 years for you!
    1. I haven't played all of them and I've only been on it once so it might have all changed since then :D Golf was hilarious though.
    2. I'm wearing a light green tank top.
    607 and Merek_Shadower like this.
  14. Thanks! I wrote this in my first post: smp7 is my home on EMC :)
  15. 1. Pop music! I've been listening to Kesha's new album Rainbow.
    2. I feel like woodchucks could totally lift a lot. So a lot of wood.
    607 likes this.
  16. Congrats! Would you rather be a microwave or a cable box?
  17. Thank you!
    This is one of the strangest questions I've been asked :p Probably a cable box?
    607 and X_Glitch_X like this.
  18. BUMP! And also I didn't mention, this ends next Thursday :)
  19. Happy 3 years PG ;)

If you were any animal in the ocean or basically on land what animal would you be and why?
    607 likes this.
  20. question: What was the first thang you built on your emc residence? Also thank you for doing this.