Pen's Weekly Rant #3 [closed]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by penfoldex, Nov 13, 2012.

?

Next week's topic?

The common grassland jacket of Siberia 5 vote(s) 11.4%
Dubstep 21 vote(s) 47.7%
Holy pants 18 vote(s) 40.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRIPPING PEOPLE
    A leading cause in faceplants in the ground.

People around the world get tripped. It has led to a great amount of faceplants nearly equal to untied shoelaces. The pain of the fall is great. I, have been tripped many times. I KNOW THIS FEELING. I HAVE BEEN THERE.
    Since my balance has greatly improved, I have not tripped for almost 4 years now. Tripping people cause extremely great harm. THERE IS NO END IN SIGHT FOR THIS ISSUE. People will use them for pranks, and weapons and just to get in front of them for a good deal on Black
    Friday! :eek: I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!!!
    The human people have a chance to put an end to all this suffering! We can change the way humor is viewed! Banana peels will be banned! *cues person tripping over banana peel* SEE?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!!
    The horrors of being humiliated when being tripped in public…the shame brought upon you. Tripping is a tool that has been misused for far to long. BUT NO MORE!!!
    Even animals participate in this monstrosity.
    http://youtu.be/SIjlgA1p3pc <-- A poor quality film demonstrating the horrors of being tripped BY A DOG.
    This is a serious matter. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Because the house was tripped. NO ONE TRIPPED HAS STOOD UP, TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF HUMANITY. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I leave you with this, don't forget to vote, and beware the Revenge of the Tripped. Parodied off of the Revenge of the Fallen. Sshhhhhh.
  2. Interesting results on next week's topic…let's see what the others have to say.
    BUMP
  3. Much better than last week.
  4. I like this...

Le me* Hey Bobby! Have a nice fall!
    Le Bobby* Whaaa...Gahh! *Bobby falls*
    Le me* -Troll Face
  5. I want to see what you know about Holy pants :)
  6. And dubstep takes the lead in the next week's rant…
  7. I say we set up a lobbying group to bring this to the attention of every major government in the world.
  8. Major government?
  9. yes, like the US, China, Canada, the UK, Australia and so on, they'll drop everything to solve this.
  10. Good luck with that.
    penfoldex likes this.
  11. I'm afraid that you disagree with my beliefs on that music.
    OF COURSE THEY WILL!!!!!! DO YOU REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS ISSUE?!?!?!?!??!?!?
  12. It can be avoided by walking around the foot.
  13. No
  14. Joke killers...
  15. Smart of you to notice.;)
  16. Depends on your beliefs.
  17. Oh would you look at that. A tie between dubstep and holy pants.
  18. That kid was asking to be tripped though :O
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  19. I enjoyed that Quite a bit :)
    penfoldex likes this.
  20. I hate vodafone
    mba2012 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.