Part 2 Conversion Complete!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Lmfao 17 down/1 up was only with Ethernet.. Me in my bed 20 feet from router:

TWC is a joke unless they get scared lol

I am not joking when I say my grandparents have a 4x faster fibre link - and they only watch youtube once or twice a day..
  2. The really dumb thing about speeds is that you have to divide it by 8. Speeds are done in megabits while actual files are measured in megabytes.
    sambish20 likes this.

3. Taken while hooked up to my router vie Ethernet cable
  4. I am glad you clarified that. I thought my eyes were going haywire!
    Hehe, thats some fast speeds, upload looks a little harsh, but awesome!
    sambish20 likes this.
  5. I still prob have the worst internet D:

...yet somehow I don't lag that much

...we've had fiber optics near our area for past few years... yet they won't hook anyone up to it... they are finally bringing it to the homes... so maybe i can get few 100mb :D
  6. Eww my bad internet here at the camping on holidays. This internet is bad in general, but I'm like 100 meters away from it, so it also had to be extended from a laptop -.-

This is it on it best moments, sometimes I can't even watch a youtube video on worst quality...
  7. This wifi on the camping I'm at at worse times:

Beat you. :p
    eklektoi likes this.

8. I'd feel lucky to even be able to get fibre-powered broadband since I live in the middle of the country and Irelands government doesn't care much for internet :/
  9. Oh wow, you can stream like over 9000 at these at the same time now!
  10. That looks sweet, nice. haha nice cat :D
  11. Turns out that AMD quick stream was limiting my speed. After disabling it, I get this

I am pretty happy about that.
    Thanks to pab10s for telling be about wmm
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  12. getting there :D