[Over] The First Loser

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D:
    Okay... :p
    StoneSky likes this.
  2. Okay, let's do... EnderMagic1.
    StoneSky likes this.
  3. StoneSky likes this.
  4. One last vote to be recorded and then the results will be spoken.

Can you guys believe that there are only 7 players left? Only 6 players stand in the way of the winner.

5. Hey, that's me, isn't it? ;)
    StoneSky likes this.
  6. nah, you put winner in purple, which is obviously my color :rolleyes:
    StoneSky likes this.
  7. Check the start of nearly all of my threads since 2013. Exactly my colour. Now what's yours? Mine is #880080.
    StoneSky likes this.
  8. Winner: EnderMagic1 (Won with 3 votes)
    Safe People: GeneralWillikers, EnderMagic1, Dr_Chocolate14

First Loser: Olga (Lost with 3 (After the tie was settled, Olga and the other player both had 2 votes) votes)
    Unsafe People: FoxyRavenger, NetherSpecter, 607

The round had a tie, which ended with Olga being the first loser.

There are now 6 players left in the game. Good luck!
    The round ends 2/26/16 at 3:00 PM EMCT.

To make things interesting, I have added another prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Nothing special, just circulating some heads.
    607 likes this.
  9. Yes!!!!!!!!! :D
    I'm not making friends this way, am I? :p
    Hahaha, I can lose now, it has been my goal for a very long while to get Olga out :rolleyes:
    FoxyRavenger and StoneSky like this.
  10. Thanks 607 :p
    607 and StoneSky like this.
  11. You're dead to me.
    FoxyRavenger and StoneSky like this.
  12. I voted for Endermagic last round, without that vote you would of been toast :p
    StoneSky likes this.
  13. 607 has now lost all friends
    607 and StoneSky like this.
  14. Just in this game, I hope :eek:
    StoneSky likes this.
  15. I'm not doing this for the money, by the way. Solely because I am very fanatic about this game and want to win... even if I have to spent more on it than I would win...
    I really feel like I'm getting overconfident and my sprezzatura worked better, but I lost it anyway, after fBuilderS was out.
    StoneSky and fBuilderS like this.
  16. Like MazeRunner, I triggered the world end. Now you've got to face the scorch :p
    StoneSky likes this.
  17. The results are in, I am now just allowing time for people to change their votes if they want.

With only 5 people being left after this round, I will be shaking the game up. Along with your vote in the next round, you will indicate whether you would like to make the row or column immune to votes if you win.
  18. I give up, I don't really feel like giving all my promos away and then still being unsure about what people are going to do, I don't think anybody can be trusted in this game :p
    StoneSky likes this.
  19. Winner: FoxyRavenger (Won with 3 votes)
    Safe People: FoxyRavenger, Dr_Chocolate14

First Loser: 607 (Lost with 2 votes)
    Unsafe People: NetherSpecter, GeneralWillikers, EnderMagic1

This round will be different. Along with your vote to eliminate, please also say whether you would like to have the row or column be immune if you win.

Along with his target, 607 is out of the game. The round ends 4:30 PM EMCT on 2/28/16. Good luck!
  20. Hahahaha! Good one 607
    StoneSky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.