Over 1600 days on EMC - AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Uzack, Apr 28, 2016.

1. That's acctually awesome as I love Breaking Bad! Who's your favourite power ranger, then? :p
  2. 1600 days is amazing. My gosh were you like the first person on? Was there only one smp then? There couldn't have been very many players are any on now your friend when you started? What would have caused you to pick this server that was brand new among all the other servers? Is that enough questions?
    TuckerAmbr and Uzack like this.
  3. Kimberly Hart the Pink Ranger :rolleyes:. Still ma crush (besides Buffy).
    Uzack likes this.
  4. No, I wasn't the first person on, but I was very early. Yes, there was only one smp and it happened quite often that I couldn't get on because it was only 60 players max on the server :p I chose the Empire because I saw it on a server list when me and my cousin was at my grandma's house, and we decided to try it out! And no, there will never be enough questions. ;-)
    TomvanWijnen and God_Of_Gods like this.
  5. Haha, good choice. ;-)
  6. I've always thought it would be amazing to be really early on a server and enjoy the progression of it. But it would be hard to determine which one that would be that wouldn't just die out. You were fortunate because this was Aikar.
    TuckerAmbr and Uzack like this.
  7. (I know I'm not the original poster)

It is cool, since I've been here EMC has grown over 38 times in total player size, and I do love most of the ways in which it has progressed. :)

EDIT: I've been here for 1621 days, by the way. :)
    Uzack likes this.
  8. Psssst
  9. Will pick the winner later today. :)
  10. And the winner is Robbi_J! Congratulations! I will mail you my head. :)
  11. Mail sent. And thanks to everyone for the questions. :) You can still ask me questions, but the raffle is over.