Our staff: V2.0

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Mar 4, 2012.

1. SHE IS WATCHING YOU! *Bam!* /Jackomighty has been kicked by Dark_liz, Reason: Caps.
    /Jackomighty has joined
    "Whoah! Did you see that? She came out of nowhere!" Darn you Square! Darn you!
    *Bam*
    Jackomighty has been ban for one month for using an exclamation point >:)
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again, my gender is completely irrelevant here. You may call me he, she, or it (in the third person) and I will accept either without offence or discomfort; you may look at me as mom, dad, some angelic (or fiendish if you prefer) non-gendered entity, or some crazy mom-dad creature that's sort of a combination of both in one (with however many heads and eyes you see as fitting).

But I think the mom archetype fits pretty well here. :D

...and so does the Buttercup comparison actually, lol. ...sorta.
    nnnnmc1, oidking and IPwnCreeps like this.
  3. Wait has anyone ever taken into consideration that liz is.... Both? :O
  4. Well, if your a monster with many heads, could i call you they?
    well idk, it just has a point :p
  5. For starters, that link doesn't work globally.
    The color codes used by the site are a best-guess as to what MC uses, from a list of colors that are readily available. Just because the site uses the wrong colors (if ever so slightly) does not mean you have to. :)

My strategy on this is to switch up the pronouns mid-sentence. Keeps the mystery going.
  6. Well, i believe they might change by a little bit, but: It transmits the message, and it looks nice.
    Crazy1080 likes this.