Origins: Revamped

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by Unoski, Oct 29, 2016.

1. I was not happy with some parts of the original Origins story, so I have decided to shake it up a bit. I hope you guys do not mind. Due to Shel's busy schedule, I have decided to have me, myself, and I write this.

Origins: Revamped

Part 1 - Blake's End
    Blake was stuck in the snow, quite a ways from his house. The ongoing storm made it nearly impossible to see more than five feet in front of you. He would never have guessed that it would end like this. His favorite thing in the world, snow, is about to be his cause of death.

He could hear the faint sound of his mother calling for him. Blake, where are you? Blake!

She stopped calling Blake's name after a while. Blake still kept hope as he felt his body temperature going lower and lower every passing moment. As he was about to close his eyes for the last time, time just froze. The snow stopped in its place and everything seemed peaceful. Blake felt the sudden gain of energy and he arose from the snow. He regained the feeling of his fingers and toes. He just did not feel right.

Blake began walking towards his house so he could check up on his mother to tell her that everything is fine. He is alive and well. After about 5 minutes of trudging through the snow, he found something he wishes he didn't: his mother. She was face down, almost buried in it. He rushed to her side and tried to wake her up, pleading for her to wake up, but there was no avail. She was dead.

With a single tear rolling down his cheek, he sought only one thing: vengeance.

He kept walking. He saw his father along the way: dead. He set his course for the person who caused this hardship. Blake has nothing to lose and everything to gain. He may not be able to save his family, but he felt he could at least right the wrongs that were done. Blake planned it all out on the way. He would kill the kid's mother first, then the father. To finish it all off, he would grab bring the kid to the parent's dead bodies and kill him last. He reached the house but a man stood between him and the house. He spoke to Blake.

How are you going to kill them? You're dead.

---

That is the end of part one. I apologize for the shortness. You'll find I am not the best writer because I found that when I write, I write the get the point across. I hope you enjoy the story line. Expect each part to be relatively short similar to the first.
  2. Hm, interesting.