Options in RTE's More Colors

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Dec 27, 2018.

?

Did you know about these options?

Yes. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No. 2 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Hi, it's me again!

I hate how this has to be in Miscellaneous... why is there no section for discussion about EMC itself? :p I guess maybe there aren't enough threads about it? But I'd doubt that. Quite some threads in the Miscellaneous and Community Discussion sections should probably rather go there, if it existed. Oh well. Anyhow:

Using the Rainbow theme, I just found out about the windows Palette and Named Colors, besides Color Picker, in the colour module in the rich text editor.
    Were these options just added, or have they been here all these years?? I'd expect the latter, as the forum gets very few internal updates. But in all themes except for the Rainbow theme, the other options are practically invisible. Interestingly. :p As I do think both options could be useful!!
    Did anyone know about these before? Did most people know about these before, and am I unique in having done without them for so long?
    At any rate, I am very surprised to find something in this forum I did not know about. :p
    TomvanWijnen and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  2. wuuut
    I've never seen this before either! That's funny. Now I'll make sure to use this if colours are too dark/light :p
    607 likes this.
  3. ooh!
    nice!
    607 likes this.