One double chest full of zombie flesh. [AUCTION]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by JMB_, Sep 26, 2012.

?

Rate The Empire!

Excellent! 41 vote(s) 91.1%
Great 1 vote(s) 2.2%
Good 3 vote(s) 6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im pretty sure that that part is dealing with the 2 sentences before that. I read it as edits can be done if no one has bid yet. Its someehatconfusing, so maybe an admin or senior staff can clarify it in the rules post.
  2. ya I can see that it is a bit..if I get told not to do this then I will stop doing it, but I was under the impression that minor edits were fine. Plus having a 1 rupee min bid increase will result in the auction getting spammed a ton.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. About 50% of auctions do this

4. Thank you sooooo much I've been meaning to contact a mod buried don't have time too.
  5. But sorry.
  6. I don't mean to be rude but it actually says:
    You are not allowed to edit it but if you need to make a minor change please contact a staff member to see if acceptable or not.
  7. But I strictly believe that miner edits are fine unless that they are alright or acceptable. But strictly if and major fixes are collected or edited it should lead to the rules given. If you believe this is very uncomfortable to you I really suggest that you either leave his auction or ignore the following messages.
  8. Then those 2 sentences completely contradict themselves
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. ??? This is a Auction Not A War ???
  10. And this auction just broke one of those rules.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. Are you going to fight with dreacon? He's a mod if ICC tells him to not do it hen he won't. Just leave it alone he has it handled.
  12. didn't someone already win this auction anyways? if so can you set up their delivery and they can pay so I can lock this thread?
  13. It's ends on October 13 sir not today!
  14. There is nothing wrong with debating with a mod. If you can debate the topic with a "normal" player, then you can debate it with a mod. They are just like us, they make mistakes just like us, and most importantly, the can discuss things just like us. You seem to be under the impression that there is some sort of hierarchy here. Well their isnt. They mods are people, just like us. Also, IcC doesnt tell them exactly what to do. There have been multiple cases where mods actions have contradicted each other. Also, debating with mods brings better clarity to rules and situations. While you may be thinking "he must be happy that i am defending his position", you are likely wrong. There have been other mods who have wished that players would openly talk and debate with them like they would any other player. The fact is that you broke a rule, he changed something that we think shouldnt have been changed. It is our right (and duty) to voice our opinions on topics that we think should have better clarity or a modification n rules.

Also, you come off as a major kiss***. No one wants to be around a major kiss***. Lay off a bit.

/end players-rights rant
    Lol
  15. You REALLY had to say that last part? That took my offense so you should stop that cheap talk be man not a lady. And I didn't change it so you lay off dude or I should say lady! XD
  16. So i take it that you are sexist? Being a man is better than being a lady? Why dont you go day that to Max, Marg, and Nurse. Then you might not think you are being so funny anymore. Because, honestly, that wasnt funny. It was childish. Good luck finding a good woman, if you are going to say that being a man is superior to being a lady.
  17. *Say
  18. Ok you two need to stop this now. This is an auction not a debate forum. Now is this auction done or not?
  19. No this is not over until 10/13/12 I set a alarm for that and i will know when it ends.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.