OMG So much bad login!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JZH1000, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I understand this is NOT an EMC issue, but whenever I try to log into any server it just says bad login. I have tried my brothers account re logging my client, checking minecraft servers... It says that all of minecraft's networks should be up, and no matter how many accounts I try, or how many re-logs, it just doesn't stop telling me: "bad login" Any help would be appreciated
    Luckypat, Rainier6 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. oh thank god I thought it was only me yeah its happening a lot
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I've been having this issue as well and to fix it I click on "edit profile" on the launcher and then save my profile without changing anything. Alternatively I've heard resetting your internet or computer can work.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. If you just spam it, it usually works eventually
  5. i hope lol

EDIT:Does not work sadly
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Me too. -_-
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Are any of you who are having a problem using Magic Launcher 1.2.2? I updated mine yesterday and was getting the same error. I went back to the Minecraft Launcher using version 1.6.4 to fix the problem.

I can probably reconstruct what I had before with my mods and so forth but might not bother because of how close we are to an update(hopefully).
    Equinox_Boss and Kman122000 like this.
  8. Every other server I play on works, but when I try to pull up SMP9, it says Bad Login. I have tried to log in for 3 days straight. :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Such Bad Login

So Mad

Such Dumbness

Such silly mojang

Much Doge

10. I need this to fix NOW
  11. From what I've heard, EMC just needs to restart their servers and they'll be all good.
  12. I beg you ICC the god of all EMC, Please restart!
  13. yea im using magic launcher, I don't think its 1.2.2 though
  14. The restart actually made the Bad Login situation worse for me. :p
    Bro_im_infinite and Rainier6 like this.
  15. This is not just EMC so nothing like rebooting really helps. Mojang just needs to fix it on their side
  16. i heard it was some kind of mini update they sneaked in to try and get servers to upgrade to 1.7
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  17. Same. I logged on just a couple of seconds before the server restarted and it let me in then when I tried to join back once the servers had restarted, I got bad login. :eek:
  18. Ok guys, and i mean everyone above. They are working on a fix and it is all 1.6.4 servers... mojang is aware, all we can do is wait. And if you dont believe go to the #minecrafthelp irc server.ts login message on there, Not even restarting will help. sorry :/
  19. Why would they do that without telling us? Anyway, this is not just EMC, every other server is experiencing the exact same issue.