Oleyy's Block'O'Licious Mega Shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Oleyy, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And triple the rupees to 4mil? ;P
  2. Dude, if you want a modern design then i can build it for ya. You know that i'm good at modern stuff, i mean just look at my place :D
    killerzone and Oleyy like this.
  3. That is so incorrect.
  4. You still arguing?.

1. He had the name WEEEKS before you made your shop.

2. You have been in hes shop before, why complaining now?

3. He changed the name

4. Alot of people from SMp5 prefer his shop. :)

5. I'm out
  5. 1. Incorrect, that is super-incorrect.
    2. He's always advocated "/v oleyy". Not once have I seen him state that.
    3. That's fine.
    4. Whatever.
    5. I'm out too. Don't be defending him just because you do an enchanting shop with him, because that's exactly what you're doing. I'd use some other words, but I'm afraid you might get offended.
    Barkley1987 likes this.
  6. 1. Sure,
    2. Yes, he always said come to v oleyy but the name of the shop was megashop
    3. Sure its fine.
    4. Dunno why i said that,
    5. I'm not defending him because we HAD a shop together. And goahead say what you want, words can't hurt me. I can take it like a man, not like a kid (don't get offended by that)

Why are you not stoping dude?. He chose to respect you and changed the name..
  7. 2. Never once have I seen that used until after my shop was announced/opened.

Why am I not stopping? Because SOMEONE else here has to continue to argue with me, instead of dropping it like they said they would. I'm sorry, but you really are kissing butt...
  8. please dont argue in a forum thread. if you have to, do it in a personal conversation between the two of you :)
  9. I love how these two are directly offending each other and telling each other not to be offended.
    35 minutes later...
  10. Suresure, weeks after you are whining. Anyways have fun with your "original" name <3
  11. Guys, Just STOP Arguing Please!
  12. I've closed this thread. Your silly argument can be held elsewhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.