[Old Thread] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. when is it today, like what time?
  2. Here you are! :)
  3. oh 1 hour ok thanks :) Even though ill go in with no armour lol... maybe damaged iron armour ;)
  4. Ok to make up for last week I am going to have a free for all, grab what you can event after the mob arena. Once the No Gear, No Items Zombie Maze Survival I will load up the chests in the winning room with some goodies (i.e. random stuff I have lying around) plus anything that other players decide to drop within the arena floor. I will also include an item that will be anyone's prize possession, the player who grabs it will be the envy of their friends, tales will be told by players who almost got it.
    What is this item, well it's
    My head
  5. Wow I want it!
  6. wait... so the free for all... will I be able to bring stuff?
  7. the free for all. JuST takes place in the Winners Room. I assume he will set container flags true for everyone. and then people will rapidly search for items.
    NoahMarcusWhite likes this.
  8. Yeah, no fighting. You are more than welcome to bring donations.
  9. I might have a rare donation as well Davie, I'll pm you and you can tell me if you would like to include it!
  10. Anyone wanting to donate spare heads, renamed items and anything wacky for the Free For All Grabfest can drop them on the mob arena killing floor. Before the first round of mob arena I will clear out the chests into my vault (buying more pages if required) keeping the items safe until I randomly disperse them throughout the chests ready for the Free For All Grabfest.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  11. When will this occur?
  12. Where will this be?
  13. Where? The Mob Arena Winning Room.

When? I don't know.
  14. When will this be?
  15. After the No Gear, No Items Zombie Survival Maze. Which will be after two regular Mob Arena rounds on Monday 22nd July 2013, with the first round starting at 8pm UK time.
  16. My major loot from the Grab Fest. :)

2013-07-22_16.14.21.png
    Only two Bigdavie heads were at the Grabfest, I happened to get one. :)

Enchants:
    BOA IV Sword
    Unbreaking III Power I bow
    Fire Protection III Book
    Efficiency I Book

:p

It was a lot of fun, and I hope you have more!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. Man I missed it!!! Stupid errands so no more mob arenas today?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and jkjkjk182 like this.
  18. Me too D:

19. Time is updated.
    ninjaboy5656 and jrm531 like this.
  20. So, 7 minutes?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.