[Old Thread] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was moved from there months ago lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Today a Mob Arena will be held..
    Will YOU participate in this event?
    There will be only 4 rounds.

Time event: 11:00pm EST.
    Server: SMP 5.

Some kids in North Carolina have school the next day and aren't in college and still live by their parents rules...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Yeah, I'm a little late lol
  4. I think there is, as there usually is on Wednesday, we just have to wait for Maxarias to say when.
  5. I better be able to come tonight... I never can. :mad:
    jrm531 likes this.
  6. Erghh, I don't fancy getting up at 4am thank you! Stupid timezones -_-
    Equinox_Boss and RainbowChin like this.
  7. We have a mob arena tonight?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Today is Wednesday isn't it? It's scheduled for today.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Only if Max has time.
  10. i think its like 99% Max will do it. Just when she has free time on Wednesday.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. Yay! I can make it! 2 rounds tonighy
  13. Yeah... fifteen minutes right?
  14. I die EVERY mob arena. Tonight I lost god armor and a god sword. I will be sad forever.
  15. Winner of the 1st round: nickjwolfe
    Winner of the 2nd round: Zabriel (Lucky, I was 2nd :p)

Congratz guys!
  16. I just walk in empty handed, and see how long I last :D
    607 likes this.
  17. Congrats to everyone - I felt just as much of a part of it just watching it - the second round was so intense made me feel like I was playing while just watching lol. Makes me want to participate next week :)

May I request a feature, though?
    Just like how the dragon egg update will only let you receive one egg per day or so...
    Can the winner of a Mob Arena, after winning, be like the Dragon Egg update and not be able to participate until the Next arena?
    Considering he/she will receive so many items in the chests and already be well prepared and have advantages over everyone else.... (just a suggestion)
  18. How about no.
  19. A heads up. I plan on doing a Mob Arena today at 8pm UK time. While this mob arena is timed to be in European prime playing time anyone is welcome. I plan on having only 2 rounds with a minimum 15 minute recess between rounds.
    I am hoping to make a regular event but with my own twist to make it differ from Maxarias's & Aikar's event and would appreciate any suggestions or feedback via PM.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.