Official Pokemon Go Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 21, 2018.

?

do you play Pokemon go

Yes 45 vote(s) 64.3%
No 23 vote(s) 32.9%
No let me download it 2 vote(s) 2.9%
  1. If anyone wants to add me for the 3 friend “ ripple in time” quest my # 8969 6428 3931( don’t judge my team rocket outfit they are #1)
  2. yeah yall should add me too cause i have too many gifts than I can give away:

3849 9331 8192
  3. I’m the opposite. I don’t think you can have more than 10 gifts in your items inventory or perhaps mine is broken cause it’ll never go past ten.
  4. ;-; my own thread went unwatched for me lol
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  5. no you're only allowed 10, but i only had 4 friends and two of them are inactive so i couldn't send them more gifts until they opened the one i gave them, so i just have like 10 gifts in my inventory all the time and it's kind of annoying, but thanks for adding me AT!
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. 5178 2211 1786 is my trainer code if anyone wants to add me. I added several of you.

I'm currently level 33, been playing since the beginning but I took a break in the middle sometime.
    IronicSwordPlay and AnonReturns like this.
  7. I have a challenge to send 20 gifts to friends, so if you want gifts please friend me and accept the gifts I send you!

5178 2211 1786 is my trainer code
  8. The max is ten, is it not?
  9. not sure I understand what you're saying

I got enough friends now though, I went from 6 to 40+ in one afternoon after posting over on a local PokemonGo reddit

I also managed to catch 2 Articuno's and 1 Regirock tonight which was pretty cool, my first major raids.
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  10. Sorry, misread your post ^_^
  11. Oh I see now, you were talking about the max being 10 gifts you can hold in your inventory at one time. That's true. I also managed to beat the challenge to send 20 gifts to friends and now I have so many friends sending me gifts that my backpack ends up full all the time making it so I can't beat my "spin pokestops" challenge LOL

I'm starting to really love this game again
    Smooshed_Potato, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  12. i need 3 more friends for a field research thing blease
  13. I'm not going to say the city but Thanks to the person that sent me a gift from England. I hatched a Mr. Mime today.
  14. Wow! 👏 I didn’t know you could do that!
  15. Yes, Regional Gen 1 Pokemon have a chance to hatch in the Alolan eggs given out in gifts.
  16. Do we have any Pokemon Go players from Australia here on EMC? :p
  17. The regional in the Alolan eggs don't work like that. It's all about percentages.

607, AnonReturns and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  18. all my core knowledge of pokemon is solely because of pokemon go so i have like 3% understanding of regions lol
  19. Same here LOL, there is a huge group of us who play here and they've all just accepted that I don't know anything about Pokemon. I am learning as I go. I just like to walk around and play games.
    Impulsive_Egg and 607 like this.
  20. Finally finished my Pokedex for the first region after I got my first Mewtoo tonight during a raid. Woohoo!

Also, why does Anon never open my gifts?