Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Back from the recital, and realizing my face is cringe-worthy in this photo :rolleyes:
  2. A bit late, but I want to join in too

3. There are three and a half months left in the year, it's certainly not too late. ;)
    Thanks for sharing! :)

I wanted to take a picture with Lanata and born_ego, but when I thought of it while we had an opportunity, born_ego didn't really react properly, and then I forgot about it. :p Oh well. It's unfortunate, to me, but it's no big deal - I had an amazing day, and we didn't hang out to take a photograph. ;)
  4. I've been meaning to post something on here again, so here it is!

(Sorry if it's big... I'm on my phone ;))
  5. Where is your musket, Elon?
  6. I hide it in my beard you'll see it during our 1v1 m9
  7. Thank you my life is now complete
  8. That dress is so awesome and you look absolutely adorable!
  9. I personally like the longer hair but that's just me. Still, very nice pics!

10. Magni and M贸冒i, sons of 脼贸rr.
  11. Some questions are better left unasked.
  12. There's one that should be asked, though, as some people (like, perhaps, me) might have forgotten: who's Lucky and who's BK?
  13. I'm guessing the one that looks like he is trying to flap his wings is Lucky

14. You both sure you like woman?
  15. Just wondering: Who actually is the third member: the one making the photo?
  16. (Assuming the one holding the bucket is BK) Is that a washboard covering BK's torso? 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
  17. Hm, interesting, I hadn't considered the possibility of... that. (I couldn't manage to word it satisfyingly)
    See, someone should answer my question. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.