Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2013 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that you look good with them either way but it is more batman not having them.
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. For the record, I like them.
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. Embrace the weird
    image.jpg
    Heyitskat likes this.
  4. He's my little friend. I call him princebee. Maybe you two should meet.
  5. Snapshot_20131102_3.JPG

That clearly is not me.
  6. -13 when I got going this am...and the sun was shining. Freakin' misleading sun... IMAG0428.jpg
    Gadget_AD, Heyitskat, Olaf_C and 2 others like this.
  7. You two are so cute ;-;

8. I was cooking chicken nuggets and set off my fire alarm. Fun times yo
  9. I'm the only one in my family who doesn't set off the smoke alarm when someone cooks.
  10. [quote="Jcplugs, post: 636]
    I was cooking chicken nuggets and set off my fire alarm. Fun times yo[/quote]

i did that just Sunday... forgot to set my timer. surprisingly, i left some in over 2 hours a month or so ago, didn't set off anything. they were just completely black xD
  11. i did that just Sunday... forgot to set my timer. surprisingly, i left some in over 2 hours a month or so ago, didn't set off anything. they were just completely black xD[/quote]
    You know what we did? We put some stuff in the microwave. My mother was trying to set it for 40 seconds, but se was that tired that she put it on 40 minutes . She noticed it after 4 minutes. Oh wow, luckily no fire, but what a smell...
  12. They weren't even burnt ;-; My fire alarms like to go off at just about everything, I blew out a candle the other day and they started going off ;-;
  13. They weren't even burnt ;-; My fire alarms like to go off at just about everything, I blew out a candle the other day and they started going off ;-;
    Heh heh...dylan did a quote wrong and I didn't fix it, cause I liked how it messed up:p And yeah, you didn't fix it either so quotes will keep being like this:p
    Edit: Why are quotes broken ;-; Damn it Aikar![/quote]
  14. Quotes work for me, you just need to delete the second [/quote] at the end.
  15. at the end.[/quote]
    I know:p Like I stated before I didn't delete it cause I kinda liked how confusing the quotes were getting.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  16. pooooop.jpg
    A few weeks ago after a parttyyy :D
  17. Exotic Dancing?
  18. What is that you're holding in your hand? Also, pooooop.jpg?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.