Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2013 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this year they stole battmeghs photo of her eye for the show yourself 2013 banner, i have a gut feeling they will steal jc's eye next...
  2. Wait wait wait, you just had a conversation with yourself..... :confused:
  3. Okay, I have taken a picture of myself, I tried in my nest of hair.

4. Looks like someone stole jc's hair.
  5. Oh, if you looked at the post I quoted, Bonz stated that he needed a reminder to post a picture up. Me being stupid me, I went through the effort of reminding him in a short period of time as a joke.
  6. 1237266_10151925424813524_1351511460_o.jpg
    here's one without my tongue, I was scoring the winning goal against our rival with 15 seconds left. We won 1-0 :D
  7. alright, yeah, i've gotten a new favorite and i know i take too many pictures. :)
  8. Naw. it cool
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. Whoever finds my pic in this thread and replies to this post with it, I will send them 5k

10. not enough pictures you mean
    battmeghs and Olaf_C like this.
  11. :)
  12. I have spent the last 2 months trying to find a photo of myself from earlier this year. The only good photo i have from recent times. It was me in a suit after a wedding. I want to be in a suit or at least something classy (yes. i am the class master so i don't want to come out looking like a dullard :cool:) but once i find a suit and get a photo i will get it to you guys. should i photoshop it to make my face a clock or not?
  13. Unless you have an alt, it's not here.

Your face... ISN'T ALREADY A CLOCK?!?!?!??!?!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. I am not sure whether you covered up your face with blue hair or if you are just a blue hairball.
    Cordial_Pie and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. or unless he is a troll
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. I just wear a bunch of fancy watches. i will strap one to my face if you like. I secretly am a clock but i wear a mask everywhere in rl
    EDIT: your sig does perfectly with your quote
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. Yep alt
  18. Who wants hair in their pie?
  19. when I have a picture but have nothing to do with it I usually end up putting it here
    //my apologies
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.