Official Dragon Tombs Countdown

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Unoski, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Would you like some aloe vera? you just got burned.
    http://itsalmo.st/#dragontombs
    ^ First person to tell me which date this is gets an internet high five.
  2. January 1, 2031
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Well... guess I better prepare the ol' cryogenic capsule. See you guys in about 2000 years.
  4. Hm....gimme a hand:
    "Tick-tock-tick-tock..."
    Jimbonothing64 and southpark347 like this.
  5. nerp (you're REALLY close, hint: at one point these was a joke that dragon tombs were coming out on this year.)
  6. Lol This is funny. They should of introduced Dragon Tombs and then started working on the little things first..
  7. Well we can't get everything we desire, right? xD
  8. lol Yes we can if we work hard enough for it. If you don't work for it then you obviously don't want it to damn bad xP
  9. Nah, they should just never have mentioned it and then people wouldn't have got fed up with 'almost here!' through the months.
    southpark347 likes this.
  10. 12/30/2030

Google calendar... Priceless
  11. *Internet High-Five*
  12. Hovering over the time on the countdown page says it is what Pab10s said.
    Pab10S likes this.
  13. in my time it's different :p
  14. I got an idea/suggestion maybe after the 1.7.2 update Aikar and all the super helpful admins work on dragon tombs and not update the versions. Then when we are done with the dragon tomb update we can work on the version updates.
  15. I used a Date calculator too but it was around midnight so the time change might have messed me up. Right now when I add 6267 days to today's date I get December 31, 2030. Closer but still not December 30th.
    DateCalc.PNG
  16. Sorry, it wasn't Dec 30th :oops: It was Dec 31, I made a mistake :p
    Pab10S likes this.
  17. But then they would have to redo Dragon Tombs again. Mojang are useless at trying to make things compatible. Thats the main reason Dragon Tombs have been delayed...
  18. Ok.. I've had to keep this secret from all of you for a long while now, but I can't keep holding it in anymore... Don't tell cow, max or aikar but dragon tombs will be coming out **next week...

**valve time
  19. valve time ? so next week :D
    TehSpiders likes this.
  20. I do like to keep ahead of the times ;)
    mba2012 and OrigamiJoe like this.