Off to the Wastelands

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jaqque, May 21, 2018.

1. --> POST RESET UPDATE <--

So much happened.

I was on guard - then all of a sudden I found myself, as if in a dream, in Town Center. I quickly went back to the Waste but was barred "waste is being reset."

After a few eternities (seconds to normal folk) I was able to get back to the Waste. The outposts changed. You may have seen. My first order of business was to get back to where I had buried the capsule.

Oh - rewind a bit - all of the things on my person (including my faithful potato companion) were safe, and with me, when I awoke in Town Center. That's probably the most important.

Venturing back to where I buried the capsule I came across a few things. Like some dirt (dug it up) a flower (picked it) a cow (slayed it) a creeper (killed one, let another explode) a spider (eee!!) a skeleton (shot from a distance - so spoopy). I even found a birch tree, chopped it down (by hand - ow) to I could fashion a deep ocean worthy vessel (room for two!)

I was able to tame a horse! Such amazing things. I even found a gaggle of pigs that would follow me - I think they liked the potato I was carrying more than they liked me.

I got out to the flower forest that was the location and it is now a desert. I feel confident the the Time Capsule has been catapulted through void onto wherever it may now find itself.

I made my way back to the nearest outpost I could find. I heard rumors of an altercation (a cow uprising?) on SMP2 and I joined the resistance. And that is why this update was so delayed.

I even saved a copy of the journal I kept

Is that cow sniffing at the potato?

My next task: gear up (or down - haven't decided which) then head out to the Waste to make a new happy home. Probably with cows.
  2. Cool story. :)
    jaqque likes this.
  3. how do you get back to your time capsule if it's gone forever? :/
    jaqque likes this.
  4. Not. It's lost. :)
  5. Haha, so the server nuked you back to town for the update? I think your time capsule is flying somewhere in the stars now, probably to be discovered by an alein intelligence (likely the citizens of Anger, if that’s the right spelling...). That sounded like a blast!
    jaqque likes this.