OBAMGaming Let's Play (Link Of Faith)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Lol, this video was great!
    IcecreamCow and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Episode 2 up...3 and 4 coming soon.

3. i whant episode 3! [great series btw, u guys are pretty funny if i must say.]
  4. Thanks! Good to know. We were worried about how it would come off. To us it's just US, so it's kinda boring at times to see. We're our own worst critics, as they say, so it's good to know others are enjoying it.

Also, ask and you shall receive. Next episode(s) will probably be in a day or two unless I get extra inspired today lol.

xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. BTW, I'll always update the main post with new videos in the spoiler box.
  6. There Awesome XD. Saved to favourites and now following XD
  7. Need more episodes!
  8. Should I be expecting any let's plays soon? I love listening to those alone, while I play Minecraft. :)
  9. That's what this is. :p
  10. Yeah haha, I mean like a "survive and thrive" let's play. Adventure maps are great, just not my thing really because I neeeed to watch most of it D:
  11. Maybe...though...I prefer adventure maps because I can't really get myself to play in the wild just to "survive" unless I'm on EMC, haha. I miss all of our features...plus, it's hard to make entertaining video without a "goal" of some sort I think.
  12. Hmm true, perhaps a sky-block or some challenging but quick goals for a survival series :)
  13. We might do some things like that. :)

Also, episode 4. :)

14. Episode 5 is up. :)

Remember if you like these, to check out our channel to sub/like/comment. It helps the channel grow. Thanks.

penfoldex likes this.
  15. Cool! Watching in 5... 4... 3...
  16. In this next episode, watch TehSpiders accidently MURDER us. D:

17. Having finished Link of Faith, I know that you have many "fun" moments ahead.
  18. It's been pretty interesting so far...including a super super DERP moment by Belchmaster in a future episode that almost breaks everything...haha