Ob1's Wither killing service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ob1bob69, Oct 29, 2012.

?

How's the current price?

To High 5 vote(s) 9.8%
I'm good with that 42 vote(s) 82.4%
To Low 5 vote(s) 9.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. No no, I got one too... thats when I realized I didnt have to wander out to a "black" area to find wither skeletons... only thing is, I got lag killed and lost it for no reason. From now on Im sticking close to the protected area and bringing a ender chest.
  2. Just find either Myself, Tinkerbell28 or Vitiri and we can convert it for you. I am now now however.
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  3. I have a few more beacons again as well as quite a few stacks of anvils for sale as well. SMP4 8466
  4. got 3 skulls can u go online?
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  5. You selling them? Or are we adding them to our 4x collection?
  6. selling we have not even finished the second floor and not even the 3rd too!
  7. I am sure you have had something like that happen before. On a thread a long time ago...
  8. I can be now. Sorry, that was 4AM for me. Busy mining in dreamland. Isn't it sad when you have those dreams....
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  9. Why do people want these beacons...?
  10. "Giant Sky Laser" nuff said
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. They put out a effect around them as well. The speed effect is really handy for getting around places quickly. Makes traveling in a shop much much faster.
  12. Doesn't that only helps you if you're like 50 block close to it?
  13. Its a 40 block radius from the beacon (ends up being 81x81 blocks). What it basically gives you is faster movement speed on the residence you place it on.
  14. I don't see that being worth 60k :p
  15. The show of the beacon really makes up a lot of its worth. It serves the practical purpose I mentioned, but really people are buying it for the show. It's like a pile of diamond blocks or dragon eggs, we aren't buying them because it necessarily makes good sense or they will be used. It's for display.
    kevdudeman, ob1bob69 and Gap542 like this.
  16. hey i m on my alt kandy101 when will u be on?
  17. Okay, I have three skulls. I will pay you, and put the wither skulls in an access chest, which you can put the nether star back in when you get it.
    smp1, 1134. Thanks :)
  18. Sounds good
  19. Ob1 Ill do the same! Ill be paying 700r +6 skulls for 2 beacons Res 2515 smp1... 3rd floor
  20. Btw I accidently Gave 7000r instead of 700r ... refund 6300r please