Ob1's Wither killing service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ob1bob69, Oct 29, 2012.

?

How's the current price?

To High 5 vote(s) 9.8%
I'm good with that 42 vote(s) 82.4%
To Low 5 vote(s) 9.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Let me collect more tonight and I will PM you if I get at least 6 more.
  2. I bought one of your beacons. 50k might be a little pricey but since I'll probably end up using your services, figured why not.
  3. Thanks Sir. And the other one just sold. I will get more late tonight for anyone else that is interested.
  4. Ok, got three more in stock at smp4 8466. And thank you to all of you utilizing my wither killing service. Also stocking anvils and most 1.4 items.
  5. it landed on a cactus remember?
  6. Was this mindcrack? Im not far into his LP series yet
  7. I forget, regardless of where it was the Wither still dropped a star.
  8. Spent all night obtaining 6 wither skulls, killed the wither twice, no star either time (on smp6), am i missing something or it doesnt drop a star every time? Let me know when u get more beacons in i'll buy one for 50k :D
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Hmm thats weird, I know that ob1bob69 killed a wither for me today and it drop a star and then later that night i help Nickjwolfe kill a Wither too and it drop a Nether Star too. Did you kill it by yourself or have help cause someone pick up a star and didn't tell they had it sorry to say :/
  10. was by myself, definitely no drop, i searched the entire area surrounding where i killed it and where i first spawned the wither, nothin :\
  11. Hmm that's weird indeed, don't know really how explain it bad luck I guess maybe with someone that knows more about withers can tell you :)
  12. ob1 i have 3 skulls where and when can i give them to u to get a nether star?
  13. Where are you guys getting all these skulls from? The drop rate is 1/40.... I've been killing Wither Skeletons all day and not 1 skull... some of you have 6? What the heck?
    Cchiarell6914 and margaritte like this.
  14. There's two of us Dejaja, We have techniques such as maximising spawn rate, etc.
  15. Well, supposedly wither skeletons only spawn in NEW generated nether fortresses, but that clearly isnt the case... finally got ONE skull... then lag froze MC... after restarting and logging back in to the server I log in to a YOU DIED screen... REALLY? Gee, I'd love to have actually SEEN how I died and lost all my inventory (including my legitly earned skull) awesome.... favorite thing in the world to die outside of my control and lose all the stuff I spent hours collecting.
  16. :(
  17. Well, they updated it so Wither Skellys spawn at any nether fortress

Edit: I have 3 Skulls and I'd like to kill the Wither myself first then when ever I get 3 more Ill ask you. ;)
  18. Any fortress after the reboots yesterday.
  19. Yup
  20. Sorry DeJaja, it's mainly luck. I got extremely lucky and got a skull on the first skeleton I killed.