Ob1bob Claus' Xmas Give Away

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ob1bob69, Dec 19, 2012.

1. then, in that case, i want....... hmmmmmmmm... didnt i give you a list? lol
  2. please please just stick with the original idea, no need to do 4 days worth of work bacause you will make sure that it is perfect. :)
  3. Incidentally, his idea is more work than mine Haha
  4. How?
    • Join server
    • type /v random
    • types t, up, enter
    • repeat until chest is found.
    Actually very simple.
  5. Until you realize there are thousands of players, and only a fraction of them visit the forums and read topics like this. Which translates into potential hours of looking for a residence with an owner who pays attention.
  6. Well he's already said he's not doing that, so...
  7. Which means those who participated by placing a chest lose out because he could not find their residence randomly, which makes the purpose of this thread... questionable if he is going to give them away to random people he sees regardless.
  8. People are always going to lose out, hence the random nature of the contest.
    All I can do is place one on my res and hope he finds mine.
    And if he wants to give them out to anyone, so be it.
    ob1bob69 likes this.
  9. A fancy way of saying every reply you made to me was pointless. Please stop following my posts and trying to start fights.
  10. Actually no, I always end up replying to one person throughout the night, and tonight it seems to be you.
    And for that I apologise. But If I wanted to "follow your posts" I would go your very first post and "like" that.
    And I'm not starting a fight, if anything I'm fairly putting my points across and your are getting very defensive.
  11. Amazing! I'm going to set up some chests RIGHT NOW!!!
  12. All problems aside, great idea.
    nerone94 likes this.
  13. I'm setting up a chest and don't mean to poopoo on your idea Ob1Bob, but I'm really not going to count on you randomly ending up at my residence. I guess we'll find out. Thanks!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. :) that happens to me alot LOL
    RainbowChin and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. Done. And thanks!
  16. Just a reminder everyone, get those chests up :) Oh, and if by some chance I find alot of these easily, there may be other stuff in my sack.....and I have lots of good stuff......
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I will do all my res' :D 4x more chance
  18. nothing here is questionable. he will randomly visit res' on each server. whichever res he finds first that has an access chest for him will get the gift. its simple. no need to think everyone is malicous. or however you spell that word. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. To save you time :1303 smp1.
    ob1bob69 likes this.