NPC (Nameless Player Club)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by CatLady808, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Very Interesting
  2. To prevent comment spam and/or excessive bumping. Please just click the little 'edit' button under your comment, so you don't have to excessively post comments causing forum spam. Also when you do multiple 'comments' it is bumping the thread unless you are replying to a comment or it had to relate to the post. :p
    607 and 8808 like this.
  3. At what time do you think it'll be? Before or after noon EMC time?
  4. I'd say after noon.
  5. After noon WHEN tho?:eek:
    OH! OH! what DAY of the week, tho?
  6. rrgh editing no workin' so bump.
  7. we're not doing anything yet and it's annoying. Very annoying. :eek:BLEH!:eek:
  8. Well, what are you expecting? :p You're the leader, right? Shouldn't you set something up?
    By the way, I'd like to join, I think, if that's okay.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. you can join, and your right. I need to actually decide on a day. I'd probably say that we would do it on a Teusday or Wednesday
  10. Can I join?
  11. I'd say basically, you comment and you join. still not sure on Wed or Tues
  12. Ok, official paper here guys,

Wednesday Wasters:

1 Wednesday Wasters is hosted on Wednesday, lasting from 3:00 PM (EMC time)-3:30

2 Wednesday Wasters is generally a mining group, but sometimes we will demolish a forest or something else like that.

3 I started Wednesday Wasters because I can't go to Friday Night Miners, and even though I know there are other events like Friday Night Miners already, I also just wanted to start it. :rolleyes:

4 The 'wasters' part of the name means we go to the waste, not waste time or some other higgledy-piggledy idea like that. :D
    607 and NebulaBen like this.
  13. Haha, I really like the title!
    Where's point 3, though? ;)
  14. Point three is right there! Can't you see it?
  15. Come on, CatLady, you can't fool us like that. Your post before that edit is still quoted in my post ;)
  16. I want to join but I'm still at school at that time:mad:
  17. right. I'm homescooled. Forgot abut times. New thread, search "Saturday Wasters " for it