North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Let's hope another nuclear war doesn't start, and thanks for the links Mrlegit.
  2. Welcome, and a nuclear war will most likely not happen.
  3. WHEN DID THE FIRST ONE START?????
    mba2012, penfoldex and HylianNinja like this.
  4. I think the Cold War started in 1948 then ended in like 1991 when the communist government in Russia collapsed.
  5. Ok?
  6. The cold war was never a nuclear war. It was just a period that almost led to one.
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  7. Th best course of action would be to attack military installations only with precision strikes (with missile locations being top priority targets). We don't have to drop the big messy bombs to get the point across.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  8. News is slow, go back to pictures. :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. He has conformed to the dark side.

AlexHallon likes this.
  10. i dont know but if america goes the UN will help by sending the NATO and im hungaryaan (part of UN since2004) AKA any of you guys could meet me at the battlefield ...
  11. first the nazies now them? wtf planet whats next russians?
  12. Well, you could consider the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, that is, that nuclear weapons have been used in war; granted this was pretty much the end of the generally-non-nuclear World War II. Nuclear weapons have advanced much further since the comparatively primitive (though still horrifying) bombs dropped on Japan, and there has been no large-scale or purely nuclear war (thankfully) thus far in the history of the world.

Though regarding that last, you never know what those pesky Neanderthals were up to 40,000+ years ago ^_^
  13. No news at this time, picture time.
  14. Unless China REALLY gets into this, this won't turn into a second Cold War.

15. MFW I hear about the south korea and north korea "war."
    _Stads_ likes this.