No more iron golems spawning in town

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by steviekoetsier, Sep 16, 2012.

?

Would you want golems to keep spawning in town?

Allow golems? 25 vote(s) 75.8%
No golems? 8 vote(s) 24.2%
  1. Ok well there is alot of iron golems spawning lately and it is geting very onnoying >,< I know justin how good these servers are could make a plugin like this in a day + all the iron u can get it is not kinda fair. FREE IRON IS THE PROPLEM.
  2. Golem's aren't supposed to be spawning, I don't think. And also, people can kill them if they are on your res. One wandered onto my res, and I trapped in a chamber with an opening for viewing, and I watched someone kill it. They now don't have move perms on my res. :p
    penfoldex, IamSaj, PenguinDJ and 5 others like this.
  3. Justice
  4. :p
  5. NOOO POOR CAVEMAN SQUIDWARD! Seriously what they remind me of.
    penfoldex, IamSaj, PenguinDJ and 3 others like this.
  6. Iron golems aren't meant to spawn in town but I assume like any passive mob it can spawn in town given there aren't many mobs near by. It would be kinda cool though to have a iron generator in town :p
    nfell2009 likes this.
  7. you should had tried glass view lol
    nfell2009 likes this.
  8. Good job, you just bumped a dead thread from a month ago..
    penfoldex, Jeanzl2000 and Qwerty189 like this.
  9. How many times do I have to say this?
    1. By posting you made it worse
    2. As long as it is relvant I see no problem with 'bumping' 'old' threads.
    3. No hard feelings :)
    ViliZi, penfoldex and Pab10S like this.
  10. 1. You've just posted as well
    Same.
  11. Well technaclly this isn't an old thread. The time when it becomes old is after a month that is when the message comes up.
  12. 3 weeks... I wouldn't drink Milk that is 21 days old, nor would I post on a thread 21 days old (unless you NEED to)
    Jeanzl2000 and IamSaj like this.
  13. 8 Days until a month, it doesn't really matter. If it wasn't an old thread, people would still be posting on it after September 15th, and not obliviously bumping it
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  14. It wasn't an old thread.. (The red letters appear after a month) :p
  15. Posting in an old thread to complain about posting in an old thread. You just drank your own old milk.

Ironic...

IsntItIronic.jpg

Mobs shouldn't be spawning in Town. If they are, I won't complain. It's a bonus.
    ViliZi and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. But foodenator posted on here!
    That makes it a thread you must never eveeeeer bump
  17. Well I dont have the bumping problem.
    Pab10S likes this.