Nintendo - Wii U

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ForeverMaster, Sep 15, 2012.

?

Which of these Video Game Home Consoles do you like the best?

Poll closed Nov 15, 2012.
XBox 360 12 vote(s) 37.5%
Playstation 3 3 vote(s) 9.4%
Wii U 9 vote(s) 28.1%
Other 8 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Kinect xbox FTW
  2. Motion Controls FTL. I used to like them, but they're just clunky and gimmicky to me now.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Lol... Still the only ps3 voter:p
  4. PS3 doesn't have as large a market share as Xbox and Wii. Close, but not quite. That might explain it. Or, more likely, a lot of Xbox owners are here.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. I see what you mean. The Wii's price didn't drop for it's first time until around the release of Wii Fit. Nintendo 3DS' got a price reduction quickly due to it's too high cost of $300 at it's launch. I would say that with all of Wii U's technology $350 for it's deluxe was I thought for it to be much more. In this case, it's price might now change until at least 2 years.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. Make it stop! Make it stop!!!:(
  7. Notice how Microsoft (keep typing minecraft) ripped off SONY with Kinect, as the PS2 players may know we had EyeToy witch was amazing! All Microsoft have done is made it bigger?!
  8. I voted for Wii U simply because I'm interested to see how it turned out, however my favorite system this gen is ps3. Even though I love Nintendo to death the few good games the Wii had, Skyward Sword, Mario Galaxy etc. couldn't make up for the lackluster graphics and all the shovelware the Wii had. The ps3 though has the best graphics of the three systems, before you attack me compare Uncharted 3 and then an Xbox first party title that came out the same year. How about Gears of War 3, one of the best looking Xbox games, Uncharted 3 wins. The ps3 overall has the best first party titles (the first time a system ever beat Nintendo in this category)
  9. Everyone keeps bringing up "They ripped off this". That's how business works. It's called competition. Look at Apple stuff, thin, touch screen fancy doojiggies, Other companies are making touch screen mp3 players, phones, there's iPads, Android Tablets, Kindle, all that stuff, they all look the same just have a name. TV's and PC's all look the same but minor things and different company names.
    Liasen and Twitch1 like this.
  10. Finally someone who gets it. :)
    The point I made was the nay-sayers who turned their opinion of motion control 180 degrees once they were given the Playstation Move and the Kinect. Prior to these imitations, Wii was a failure and a gimmick. :rolleyes:

My point here the entire time has been innovation over blind dedication. This blind dedication is why things become stagnant, when you approve of something just because it is from a specific developer, eventually you end up with sequel number 300. (Looking at you Call of Duty and Halo) ;)
    Liasen and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. Excluding that Wii comment (which is fairly true ;) ) I completely agree with you. As I stated above I love Nintendo because they are Nintendo, however that doesn't mean I will buy their products just because it is Nintendo. I know people who bought Xbox because their friends said it was better, they then became Microsoft fanboys and can't even acknowledge ps3 has any good games. And then there is Call of Duty and Halo. 50 years from now there will be Call of Duty Modern Warfare 26. :rolleyes:
  12. W00t! :)

Quoted you both cause I get what you're both saying. I don't really care who makes what, as long as I like the game and I'm having fun :). There are different things I like about each company, like Nintendo still does "cartridges" just smaller since game boy, the advance and now the DS line, they're just now tiny and you don't have to blow in them to make them work. BUT they also have disc format games like Game cube and Wii. Sony and Microsoft went the Disc method. They all have online market place options, controllers vibrate your hand numb when you take damage, Wireless capabilities etc.
  13. I think the Wii U will be great. I would get it if I had a TV.
  14. None of the producer(s), director(s) or other main employees would be either dead, or had retired. If take a look at Shigeru Miyamoto with Nintendo, he's right now 59 years old. He'll have to retire at some point with the company.
  15. PFFFFT how could people vote wii U over Xbox!?!?!
  16. What are you, a cat?:confused:
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. Hey we got an example :D
    Twitch1 and Mikeguy2225 like this.
  18. :eek:
    Do not ever utter retire, Nintendo, and Shigeru Miyamoto in the same sentence
  19. I believe that is a fart.
  20. lmao yes. yes. it was