Nick's Secret Agenda

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Mar 21, 2014.

1. or playing melon clicker
  2. Say what.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

3. Just kiddin'
    What kind of joke though, to take it so seriously?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. No matter where you are, if that is your thing, it's something to be proud of and everyone should respect that.
    wkramer79, 607, Equinox_Boss and 4 others like this.
  5. While I do not like Piers Morgan, a model who is transgendered said the most inspiring words; "I hope to see the day when it isn't abnormal for people to be homosexual and everyone is equal. We are all humans, we are all equal, and we should be treated that way".

EDIT: not trying to debate. Please do not make this into a war. Just stating a phrase.
  6. Please keep the thread civil and non-derogatory towards any sensitive subject. It's borderline thread deletion atm.

As you were. :)
  7. Quack :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. This joke wasn't funny.
  9. How am I the only one to 'like' this? XD it's brilliant.
  10. I actually kinda of thought it was brilliant because he must have seized upon it when someone brought up melons as having large amounts of estrogen. (Perfect seizing of an opportunity in my opinion.) Had he not come and apologized for it to those who may have been it may not of been. It just showed while he played a possibly offensive joke, he did consider both parties. (And if anyone on here should be offended it should definitely have been me (at least as far as I know))
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. I think you are looking at the wrong quote. :)
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. Meant to quote both, oops.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Yeah... sorry fluffinator, I just meant EB's quip about "life giving you melons." I love wordplay, if that wasn't obvious enough yet. :D

As for Nick's joke? I dunno, I'd say it was a great joke done in poor taste. Not sure if I'd have done the same in his place, but I know quite well the feeling of seizing an opportunity for humor when it presents itself.
    jkjkjk182 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. Exactly
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Hehehe thanks :D
    QuarterStop likes this.
  16. Can we still trust you Nick? I'm afraid that you will show up in my sleep shouting that my life is a lie or something :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.