Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by smashley369, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Hello I am smashlely369 aka ash. I am obviously a newbie. Hoping to make some community friends. :)
  2. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! :)
    smashley369 likes this.
  3. Welcome to Emc. I hope you stay and make a tons of friends :)
    If you have any Questions feel free to ask =)
    Sachrock and smashley369 like this.
  4. Welcome to the empire! :D
    If you have any questions to which you can't easily find the answer in-game or on the online wiki, feel free to ask on these forums! :)
    I hope you'll have fun here!
    smashley369 likes this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire! As you can see the Empire actually consists of 2 parts.. First there is everything happening in-game, that's where most of the fun is to be found. But second are these forums, which are also very active and lively. And even form an important extension to the game too! For example: if you manage to collect a DC (double chest) of items then you could consider auctioning them off to try and get a good price. All of that is done on these forums.

So yeah ;)

Hope to meet up with you someday but most of all I hope you're going to have a great time here!
    607 and smashley369 like this.
  6. Hello smash!

If you're looking for friends, this is the perfect place for you! Im glad you found EMC, and I hope to meet you in-game as well :)
    smashley369 likes this.
  7. Hi Ash. Welcome to the Empire. I'm sure you will meet new friends on this great server. Enjoy your your. :)
    smashley369 likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire! :D I can't wait to hear more about you and hopefully be one of those new friends. :) Luckily for you, you've stumbled upon a very friendly, welcoming community, so I have a feeling you'll enjoy it here. :)
    ShelLuser, 607 and smashley369 like this.
  9. Welcome to EMC, NewBie :p
    smashley369 likes this.
  10. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    ShelLuser and smashley369 like this.