New Supporter Website Perk: Auctions

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 4, 2012.

1. ok, here is an exploit. cobblestone. go to the nether, get a bucket of lava (since that doesnt get consumed as of 1.3) then smelt it up. proceed to take out the stone and break it up. then smelt it more. 00 xp, at the cost of picks.
  2. I wouldn't call that an exploit. But it does sound like a slow/boring way to get XP. They made it so easy to level up, it's almost better to go out and just mine for materials that you'll want to use anyways.
    imBobertRobert and roblikescake like this.
  3. The change to a 5 auction limit is nice. I know some people can manage them perfectly, but its the will of the few can ruin it for the many. So this will help avoid that
    cmrichter and roblikescake like this.
  4. Firstly, I just want to say excellent idea for another supporter perk :)

Secondly, I just want to address this mentality that enchanting/ auctioning will become useless. If you haven't read Ismooch's post earlier in this thread then go there first, but I digress what we all, including myself, must keep in mind is that enchanted items will always have a market the only difference will be the profit margin. Yeah I might not be able to sell my fortune III for 5k, but I'll might sell it for 1k and still make a good profit. If you look at it from the stand that a diamond pick is worth around 150r and you can turn around and sell it for, lets say 300r, then you have made a 100% profit. Which is a pretty good return in my mind. Also Auctions will still be in full swing the only differences will be the final price tags. Nobody needs to worry... plus if the economy crashes I will personally bail us out of the "Great EMC Depression"
  5. Wait, we are in a depression? :confused:
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  6. Only if 1.3 causes another Black Tuesday on Marketplace.. xD
  7. just dont.... gah what was his name... im botching this thing up so bad right now... oh come on he was the only president in my state(!!!)...eisenhour? no... johnson? was it president johnson that kinda messed it all up for the U.S?
    anyway that probably wont happen because there are people like us supporters who save up our money and then splurge an fill the market with rupees.
    that president thing is gonna kill me. :mad:
  8. Awesome!!! Thanks ICC! Its nice to see something i asked for actually was considered and approved by the staff! What a great community we game in!
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  9. We need not worry. Once everyone unanimously elects me president of EMC I can solve these problems for my citizens while you relax in your residences eating melons and sipping on a nice chilled potion.
    roblikescake and imBobertRobert like this.
  10. sorry ICC and justin! we have a new leader who uh... was kinda not voted for at a non-existent poll...!!!
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  11. So, based on the rules of double negatives I was voted for on an existent poll?! xD
  12. you couldnt have been voted for if the poll never existed..... oh well, you win. i call being the vice president XD
  13. Haha the logic of illogical reasoning :D Anyway Vice President Robert first order of business is to get this thread back on track.

Thank you again staff for all your hard work!
    I'm quite excited to see what else is in store for EMC

I take my leave,
    President Richter
  14. Sweet
    I have a feeling the emerald block will be the new symbol of being rich.......:p
  15. alright alright! all of you! discuss the new perks! NOW!
    move it people move it! we are on a time crunch!
    you there! get your but off the couch and start talking about the perks!
    cmrichter likes this.
  16. moar cake?
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  17. yes! supply the crowd with cake so we get motivated to talk more about the glorious new perk!
    roblikescake likes this.
  18. I don't know how to make cake though...
  19. well there is a problem...
    rob, you're out. grandma, you're in!
    WORK IT GRANDMA WORK IT! we need that cake by yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    roblikescake likes this.