New Servers

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Oh lol, my bad too then :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. I am liking the specs for the new server JustinGuy. Thank you and all the staff at EMC for all your hard work.
    wassatthen likes this.
  3. Hi Justin!!! :D
  4. Yay! New Tech!:D

I love how like half the posts are: "OMG Justins back!!!":p
    Yay!
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Lol... I corporates O MY GERSH JUSTIN BACK
    Into mine, then thought the server upgrades were cool.
  6. I can't wait ill 1.5 comes on empire minecraft! Thanks for your hard working and i really wanna see the new world!;)signed... EstherKo4164 have a great day!!
    wassatthen likes this.
  7. Is it just me or did junstinguy just post? But back on task thank you for the alert
  8. So Awesome! The SSD's will greatly improve performance. I upgraded my gaming box a few months ago and it was the best money I've ever invested in my rig.
  9. Maybe the infinite rotates around the sun.
    mba2012 and RainbowChin like this.
  10. Oh, you mean my sig lol
    derp...
  11. So will Lag be reduced
  12. Yes. That's also why Aikar has been putting in other things like entity limit and fixing code. They've already reduced lag but this will also help.
  13. ok. I cant even have more than 6 sheep without them making me lag
  14. That kind of lag is on your side then, the server upgrades wont help you in that case.
  15. So I just told Yukon1200 that JustinGuy posted on the forums. The following was his reaction:

He stopped dead in his tracks, eyes wide, mouth dropped open.

"Wha...? Holy $#%+ I thought he was dead."
  16. XD Doctor Who!

Yes! So the servers will have better speeds! That means LESS LAG! Awesome! Lag was the only downside of this server (I live in Australia) and now they are improving! Great to see all this is happening. I want to see the wastelands! Come on EMC! Do your best!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. Your Alive omega omega omgi thought you were dead who used magical voodoo to bring you back to life?