New Project - NEED YOUR CREATIONS!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IcecreamCow, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Make some of your SMP1. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. ICC. You do realise that me and Soulpunisher were making an EMC version of this right? And it was almost finished >.<
    72Volt likes this.
  3. Oh and also. Can't wait for you guys to see the awesome logo I got from our very own iSmooch. It's SUPER pro.
  4. My mind better be blown when I see it now.
    Also, maybe I'll do one of my SMP1 tomorrow.
  5. I have some builds on the way.. Not gonna compare to some I the other ones >_< but still awesome in my eyes. I will be able to send it to you when I finish it right? Cause it won't be finished before the website goes up
  6. Not in time for launch probably, but I don't think the site's going anywhere :p
  7. Well the point of the site is to always get new creations to add to keep it fresh, so whenever is good. :)
  8. Foo! I invented a pretty good parkour game, but it's underground, so I need to make the surrounding walls stone and I won't be able to get the pic yet due to other work. :p
  9. Must.
    Finish.
    Giant.
    Wool.
    Delta.
    IV.
    Heavy.

*pressurizes mind in preparation for blowing*
  10. aw :( mines not going to be "finished" for a while :( as its a continually evolving thing :D
  11. 1783 - 1577 I gotta finish them noaw!!!
  12. This sounds awsome. I can't wait to see the site
  13. This is awesome... would my clocktower be allowed? I made it from a blueprint...
  14. You should add your giant pencil to it :D
  15. Don't think it will be ready in time :(
  16. When will it be launched? I have a good project but havent started it yet.
  17. Let's just say I still need to finish my epic survival legit mansion :3
  18. I really cant post any pictures at the moment because my computer is having issues :/, If someone could upload a picture for me i would be thankfull/happy...... /v jwlpo 2 smp3 Its the skeleton with the hat :p
  19. I got some pictures from my res at smp7, hope it helps!

Attached Files:

20. and can you click the eggs soulpunisher because I clicked yours XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.