New Nations 3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Avabruck will look into constructing planes in case of war it is expected to take 1 year for the project to be complete. We will also look into setting up oil towers across Canada along with mining operations in the Canadian shield. I will say it takes 6 turns.
  2. Oh yeah, can you not do that? We'd really like it if, you know, there wasn't a sovereign nation's troops in our country.

Also, work has started on new theaters, sports arenas, and other cultural buildings. Let's say it takes 4 turns.
    607 likes this.
  3. New Kalmar has withdrawn troops from the Suez canal.
    607 and BurgerKnight like this.
  4. Thank you for that! ;)
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  5. With the exploration that the government began a few months ago we have discovered a large reserve of oil. We will begin exploiting it asap. If any nations want to trade weapons(you) for gold or oil. Tell us
  6. New Kalmar has begun the construction of multiple offshore oil rigs in the North Sea and into Icelandic territory. New Kalmar have put efforts in motion to annex Iceland in order to gain control of the fishing industry that could be set up there, as well as secure a legal right to the oil there. It is hoped that the money produced by the exporting of the oil and fish will grow the country's economy and wealth.
  7. Civil unrest in Morocco has increased, posing a direct threat to the CMS. We have increased financial aid going to Morocco, as well as sending several delegates to its capital. If unrest continues, we will take further step to ensure the safety of the CMS.
  8. We have started to trade and sell oil to any nations friendly with us. You are friendly with Avabruck if you accept a peace treaty. Our Scientists are looking into researching atomic theory this will take 9 turns to complete.
  9. Also, sorry about this, but I completely forgot that creations must be at least 2 years before they actually happened in real life. I thought it was in the rules, but I just checked and I completely missed it out. Sorry :p

#ProfessionalGameMaster101
  10. Huh? At least? :p So they should be made 2 years before they happened in real life or earlier? xD
  11. The Ubzerian Z1 troops & equipment is fully completed and ready for deployment at any time.

Recently large deposits of radioactive material were found within China. We're currently researching how to extract the material and use it (4 posts).
  12. New Kalmar has annexed Iceland, and is now incorporating Denmark and Greenland (which is part of Denmark at this time, I think, right? ._.) into its territory. This will take 2 turns.