New Mob Suggestion 2: The Sequel

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by judc3, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Wow, I wake up from my 3.10343 year nap and I awaken to see... THIS!!!!! If Steve Jobs were still alive, and I were Steve Jobs, and Steve Jobes was the CEO of EMC instead of Apple, I would have fired everyone here years ago! 3 years, kids, and STILL no new mobs on this server (alexa, insert sad emoji). It's up to ME as always to get the creative juices flowing around here, so lets get started folks with a new mindcraft mob suggestion thread...

0: a creeper. from REAL LIFE!!

1: Bob: the slayer of demons. he whips out a samurai sword and cuts you clean in two if you've ever commited a sin (INCLUDING stealing a cookie from the cookie jar, since stealing is one of the ten commandments).

two: john wick

III: Cross bred mutant thing (likely from alabama). he will ask you a trivia question about the political landscape of 21st century america, and if you don't agree with his political opinions he eats you alive (be scared).

#four: a magician!!!! he casts a spell that makes you forget EVERY DIGIT of your social security number, and transfers the numbers to HIS brain instead. then he hacks into your craistlist account and sells all your stuff to random strangers for cash to buy cigarettes with.

V (the fifth): specimim 423. captured on the area 51 raid last decade, mandkind has YET to figure out how this being functions

number 7: the circle of life. it spins around, and CRABS come flying at you! (cooldown of 342.3232 milliseconds squared)

thank you for considering these new mob subgestions icecreamcow. over the years, minecraft has gone from a fun game, to a boring sack of ****** after fortnight:battle roayle took the gaming community by storm. but with new mobs, mindcraft can become the fun and exciting game of all our childhoods we remember once again!! so i hope these will be implemented by next week, thx
    jacob5089, samsimx and kevdudeman like this.
  2. LETS GOOOOO
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. These all seem fairly balanced, but maybe tone the circle of life back to an even 300 square milliseconds? Don't want it to be easy
  4. It's been a while since I saw you!
    Interesting suggestions. We do have some new mobs though, right? I don't really ever play so I wouldn't know, but I seem to recall an enraged rabbit being implemented. :p
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  5. Minecraft in general has changed a lot, and so has EMC. Whether for the better or for the worse is up to the individual to decide for themselves. However, EMC does have some new mobs. They arrived with the Survival v2 release a few years ago.
    607 likes this.