[NEW] Leaderboards for Events

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Same.

I wanna be on the leader boards for FireFloor and be like my friend Drmadfate :)

How about you?
  2. Firefloor is definitely my favourite event, so hopefully I'll be lucky enough one day :D
  3. Same!
    Same! Friends :3
    Manchildie likes this.
  4. Liking the idea. I also like the little birdie that says multiple wins can get you special items...
  5. What makes that a special round? :p
  6. something matheus did, that i dont know what is, but its taken from the amount of tokens given for the round. and the ones we are marking is 200 tokens(nonitem) and 300 tokens (items). i am not going to state how many tokens you got.. but you know ;)
  7. On Tuesday, August 3/4, Math hosted a Mob Arena at 11:30 instead of its 8:00 time. I'm not sure how many rounds there were, but they were all "regular" rounds. However, we quickly found out there was a bug and items did not drop. To substitute for the dropped items, I was given 1,000 tokens. It was a normal round. :)

I think that's what happened. Pretty sure. ;)
  8. Screenshots are not sufficient evidence because they are way too easy to fake. When the staff get the winners, they have the list updated. What is there to argue about? That disclaimer is more so you know it's not automatic so people don't complain when it doesn't add their name seconds after they win.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. Sounds like a pretty good idea. :) Time to get me on that board! :D
  10. Yours is awaiting confirmation from Matheus on what was done that made it 'special'. If someone uses the term special, i assume it's not normal...That's why it's not on the board as of yet.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. Thanks. I'm not too concerned with the stop (but it'd be nice to get on the board ;)). I'm more curious than anying. :p

Edit: I cannot type on a phone.
  12. Great job Dramanya ! ;)
  13. Where are the pvp leader boards :mad:
  14. krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  15. Matheus confirmed that he ran it as a normal arena. Added.
    jkjkjk182, Dramanya and PenguinDJ like this.
  16. I don't foresee myself being on these leaderboards anytime soon, as my minigames skills are kind of lacking. However, the potential is there, and this is a really nifty addition either way. Thanks, TPTB, as this is awesome!
  17. Boards need a little work to fit into the page and overall look of the EMC site, but I like the new addition.