New donation feature + next updates

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. It's ok!
    1. It's not your fault in the first place.
    2. Even if it were your fault, you and your team bring a lot of joy and entertainment to a lot of people so I'm pretty sure you would be forgiven.
  2. this server seems to get more amazing every week even though its the best server i've ever been on THIS IS AMAZING! :)
    Twitch1 and JustinGuy like this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! Enjoy your stay. :)

There is a reason I tell this to all of our new members when I see them complete the tutorial. ;)
    You will be able to enjoy a very unique SMP server that is unrivaled anywhere else in the Minecraft SMP community. :D

If you do not enjoy your stay here, it means that you were being an ignorant prick and not trying to contribute positively to the community or you just really hate ingenuity, equality, balance, and challenge. :cool:
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  4. Sooooo, when is the feature coming to exchange my rupees for real money? ;)
  5. I have yet to be required to fill out a W-4, so it will be quite a while still. ;)
  6. lol to true
    Twitch1 likes this.
  7. w-4?
  8. It is part of the American tax system..

Here is a link to the 2012 form w-4. :)

"Purpose. Complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay." - 2012 form w-4.
  9. Oh ok, wouldn't have known, dont live in USA :p
  10. Yea, I realized my joke was lost on most of the members here... I brought in a link for that. ;)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. This is will be interesting, im not big on the buying rupees with money, however if it helps the server then bring it on :)
  12. THAT IS EPIC! *sorry about caps but I was excited and I wanted to show it*
  13. Dystopia? And also, a hardcore server would be hard, Dieing would result in a ban, and then youd have to make it so the death ban doesnt ban you from the other servers :p, other than that, Great work :)
  14. Dystopia was a suggestion for a always night server.
  15. Yeah Dystopia / Hardcore SMP, whatever you want to call it. I t is going to be a very difficult survival server with no Town. All the other details will be decided upon as a community :)
  16. Assume no access to vault?
  17. You'd be better off getting a 1099 instead anyway...
  18. Here's a crazy thought.

PlayerA wants to donate $20 for 7,200 instant rupees, and PlayerB has 7,200 rupees, and they come into agreement, such that PlayerA donates so that PlayerB can become a supporter, and PlayerB pays 7,200 rupees to PlayerA. Would this be legit?

Ironic.
  19. 1099s are for after paying taxes on interest/dividends :)
  20. @ Zabriel: Good thought but this would give Player a the ruppe and player b the supporter rank and EMC just gets money once :p Also it might be good if the system now harms economy. But I think it also has a lot of technical issues.