New Call Of Duty Game Announced!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ateamfan, May 2, 2012.

1. See I never really have issues with "overpowered guns", and I've used the same 2 guns for the newer games. MP5 and Spas-12.
  2. Wow. What fun -.- In my opinion, Black Ops was the falling point of these games, MW3 brought back some dignity and this. Well this just CRUSHED my faith in the Call of Duty franchise. Oh well, more time for Skyrim and Minecraft.
  3. I had a huge paragraph typed in reply to this, but I refreshed the page by accident. -_- Basically, MW2 had over powered weapons, W@W was hard to come to after the more modern Modern Warfare 1, Black ops was a pretty great game...without stopping power all of these things seemed more balanced. Cod4 was probably the most balanced; and there weren't many areas to "camp". MW3 is just full of a bunch of screaming 12 year olds now adays, so it just seems pointless to try. That of course is my opinion. Infinity Ward seems to make CoD's for the money, then just leave the public to their own devices; Treyarch, however, would patch any weapons that the hoi polloi felt weren't fair, patch any glitches or exploits that gave unfair advantages, etc. Again, this is my opinion. I do hope Treyarch pulls this off; I would love to play in a futuristic type Call of Duty.
  4. I like this too, just graphics is my bad point. CoD4 was by FAR the best game so far, but Black Ops has been hacked extremely often. At least where I play.
  5. Black Ops went the longest, only behind Cod4, without being hacked to extreme levels. Treyarch was REALLY good about getting the modding off the game. Props to them. :3
  6. Now only if IW and 3arc saw most of that money.
  7. O_O
  8. Well both developers are owned by Activision-Blizzard.
  9. ikr? activision gets a much bigger chunk of the pie, and all they do is advertise.
  10. Well they get all of it besides the development team paychecks. Its also its the reason why so many people have left the companies.
  11. Ohh. Good point. Pardon that ignorance. But the fact still stands that it would appear Treyarch does more to fix the game than IW.
  12. *Loads up BF3 and goes to roll around in a tank*
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  13. *loads up Arma and sneaks into a military base on a bicycle.*
  14. What I played was fun and interesting, but I don't think I could put it on my top games list.
  15. I really would wonder if they think they can pull of zombies with that futuristic theme. xD
  16. yay black ops 2 :p more endless hours of dolphin diving :D
  17. I do love that game. Fonder memories of OFP though as it was new, fresh and exciting. GranQ's Desperate Measures MP map with the Ride Of The Valkyries music triggered by the A-10's swooping down to save your sorry Resistance ass as the Russian Vanguard rolls over the hill, trapping you on the peninsula.

I still remember a tit of a lad in the OFPEC Community called Abuu, who decided to take out an enemy tank with full compliment of crew in it during a TDM. Screams over the mic that he's going for the shot. I swivel around in my Commanders cupola to see what target he's talking about and all I see is Abuu up against the tree line pointing right at me.

"NO YOU SILLY F**K, STO....."

Oh, and for those of you that are unaware, OFP was taken by various militaries and advanced into a real-time simulation for training. In the British Army it's called Combined and Staff Trainer (CAST). You're essentially playing OFP but far more complex, and at anything from Squadron level up to Divisional level, meaning there can be over 1,000 men on the battlefield at once.

Awesome.