New Call Of Duty Game Announced!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ateamfan, May 2, 2012.

1. I'm extremely skeptical about this game based on the trailer, but I do have faith in Treyarch. I loved WaW and Black Ops so hopefully they can pull this one off too.
  2. YES. Whats everyone's gamertag? This could be interesting :D Oh, and obviously we could have nights on Steam too. I'd love to play the Elevator: Source mod with a bunch of people on voice chat. My name on Xbox is ateamfan.
  3. I'm so up for this.
  4. Black ops 2 nice, but i prefer QUAKE III that's what i call first person shooter :)
  5. I personally didn't like it. Does that mean I won't like the game? No. But the trailer didn't appeal to me. The whole futuristic perspective can be cool, if it's done right. I'd love to play with you all on Xbox. :) And Cod4 was definitely my favorite. It just seemed the most balanced.

Sadly, I won't be purchasing this game, because any money I may have at the time will be going into Bioshock Infinite. :p
  6. I come back to it sometimes, for 1 game, 3 games, maybe 10 games in a row I take this from every session.

Everyone who still plays this game is a hacker.

Just sayin'.
  7. I know a few people who played it until a few months ago. I'm 98% sure they wouldn't hack.
  8. Every other game session i join has about 3 hackers.
  9. It looks like Halo, CoD, and Battlefield that had a baby.
    Halo: Its got my futuristic theme!
    CoD: Its got my lag and new players and campers!
    Battlefield: -_- Its uglier than me....
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. WARNING: OFF TOPIC

speaking of online games/zombie games.. Has anyone here given Arma 2 with the Day Z mod a try? A couple of friends and I are playing on few servers.. the setting + zombies makes an excellent zombie survival game.
  11. Bioshock Infinite is going to be pure ♥
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  12. I only have oa. I don't remember if the arma 2 free version works with mods.
  13. You know it! :D I cannot wait...hope they release a demo for a small taste of what is to come.
  14. That reminds me I never finished Bioshock. It kept deleting my save files.
  15. like black ops more MW3
  16. I can say both of them were possibly the best games I've ever played. They were beautiful. I really can't wait for Infinite.
  17. no the free version does not work with the mods.. I might throw you a gift sometime...
  18. Yeah the only reason i have OA is because they gave me free wild tangent coins with one of my computers, and it was enough to get it.
  19. trey and IW just take turns making the games i think, IW pumps out a game, then get a vacation while trey works on the next one.
  20. At least Treyarch makes an effort to fix any glitches or overpowered guns...
    IcecreamCow likes this.