NEED SOMEONE TO DESIGN/ARCHITECT

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by THEMODDEDRUSSIAN, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so long as in ive stuck with this server for as long as i have...i normally leave a server after a couple weeks cuz its either boring or i just cant make it in it.
  2. hm? i only think that one margarite mod is stupid...others r fine
  3. meh i stopped bieng pissed at the server and just more pissed at that one moderator...haha
  4. You know, there are alot of things you can say here, and most people will let slide, but insulting the hard working staff is far from one of them. Sorry that this time something happens that has upset you, but guess what, if margaritte had not banned you for breaking rules, you really think another mod would not have? The staff here do not make rash decisions that are not thought out. I can guarantee you the staff team stands behind her decision 100%. So calling her stupid, is calling the rest of the staff stupid. So no it goes from insulting margaritte, to insulting me.Be lucky.. because I can tell you right now that margaritte is definitely one of the nicer mods.

If I had been a part of it, you would not be so open about insulting the staff. Do not be so sour, you broke a rule, you got in trouble. Do not blame it on the staff member, that is just you dodging the fact that you broke the rule and do not want to own up to it. I can promise you that if a moderator takes action on something and it were to be unjust (which never seems to happen anyways) it is corrected. Every thing that happens punishment wise, the staff knows about it as a team. I agree with margaritte's decision, and so does everyone else.

So keep insulting the staff because you are mad. Thats fine, I will just delete the rest of your posts, I have the time, I am leaving this one here out of principle.
  5. LOL honestly don't really kno how to respond but like whatever...i get unbanned in a day so i finally get to build again....
  6. How you respond is you go to marg, and say "sorry i wz being stupid"
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. Because of his comments his punishment should extended accordingly.
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. If you do /p for themoddedrussian, you will see that it has been.
    jkjkjk182, battmeghs and jrlizard like this.
  9. Thats done to the extent that most people would have done it. :D
  10. Wait What?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.