[Need some Ideas] Thinking of hosting a building contest of some sort

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Suldrak, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Hello there EMC. I have been thinking of hosting a Building Contest of some sort, like the Landscaping Contest I held back before I had to take time off from minecraft.

However I am drawing a blank on what the theme of the contest should be and what not.

Basically I started this thread to get input from you the players on EMC on what theme my contest should be. I am willing to listen to any and all ideas. Please clarify exactly what your idea consists of if it is a unique or complicated one.

Thanks in advance,
    Scarligmione
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  2. Maybe cheapest functioning machine? Like require people to build a machine that does certain things and whoever has the most cost efficient design wins?
  3. scarligmione likes this.
  4. I like the idea Alex, it's been a while since we had one of those kinds of contests. I remember that one very well cause it was going on when I joined the server lol. I will definitely take that idea into consideration.

Edit: Also Handsome_Jack I like you idea as well but not for the contest I'm trying to host right now. I will take it into consideration for future contests though.