Need help with a player teleport....

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Alaenia, Jan 25, 2017.

1. I just tried everything on my end to get out of a sticky lag situation.

My lag is so bad that it takes 3 minutes and 6 seconds to open a chest. And even then I have no inventory. If some Mod/Development Team member could grab a hold of me and shift me back to my house (16025) I would be beyond appreciative.

On my end, I can get into the server, but I can't move, or talk to anyone on chat, I can't even attack mobs. So I don't know what to do other then ask for someone to pick me up and put me back at my res.

The worst part is, that my FPS is reading at 45 where it usually is for me. And I've already shut down and restarted my computer, and restarted the router.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Hopping on now

EDIT: you left :( I will be back in a bit
  3. Going to try and get back in. It's been getting stuck on 'Loading Terrain'... -.- I may be lost forever XD!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. And it fixed itself God I hate my computer.....

I shut it down twice and performed a memory test and restarted my router. Maybe the combo finally got it to stop freaking out.
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Next time this happens keep in mind that you can also directly connect to another server. So instead of using your normal (bookmarked) Empire entry click on "direct connect" and then enter "smpx.emc.gs" as the address, where the x is obviously a number from 1 to 9 (you can also use 'utopia.emc.gs' by the way).

This will help you to connect to another server from which you can then use /staff to check if there are any online who might be able to help you.

Maybe a tip if this happens a next time (which is hopefully never)?
    Kytula and Equinox_Boss like this.

6. I hope it doesn't, but I'm saving this post in Word just encase. Thanks Shel!
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.