Need digger, to dig out Utopia residence

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by g26curtis, Jul 14, 2013.

1. I will be placing another order soon
  2. This is a very common misconception everyone has.

Even if you farm the materials themselves, they still have value. Time has more value than rupees, so farming the gunpowder and sand yourself to clear this much dirt your looking at 1w+ in time spent, which is really well more than 120k rupee in value.

To be most effecient, it would be best to find a practice that rewards rupees for less time spent than farming the gunpowder and sand, then use the rupees to have staff clear it.

Even if you then used the rupees to buy TNT, you have to then factor in the time spent purchasing that much TNT (I've done lot clearing with TNT before, GETTING the TNT is very hard, you will run every shop out of stock), then you have to factor in the timing detonating that TNT (And unless your very efficient in placing, you will be wasteful. Most the time people TNT res's, they have fun with it and end up being extremely wasteful)

Then finally, TNT will leave straggling dirt that you still have to clear out.

This is why we offer the service, to simply save players time, so they can spend more time building/fun things instead of clearing dirt.
  3. I recently paid Maxarias 60k to clear my Smp8 res, best 60k ever spent.
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. Even if you're poor (I am not poor) it is still costly.
  5. I have 4 dc of gunpowder waiting to be blown up :D Contact me if you want to buy it :p
  6. May be contacting you soon
    First of all thank you for taking the time to post that message.

I do not have that much money and i will clear some layers to see how long it will take then if I get too annoyed I may just save up the rupees
  7. It's 120x120.. You'll get annoyed pretty soon no questions asked.
  8. just FYI, i dug out a regular 60x60 res with TNT once and it was a pain... it took a TON of TNT and even then there were random dirt blocks left over that were a pain to get to once the place was blown out. seriously, it took a few DC full of TNT, i don't remember the exact number but it was a massive amount of TNT. it was not an easy thing to accomplish. this was before staff started offering to do it or else i would've taken them up on that offer.
  9. Well then, if you're going to do it truly by yourself, good luck. You're going to need it.
    WeirdManaico likes this.
  10. lmao, my res on smp1 took 5-7 hours to dig out. /winnnnnn
  11. (turn on the tnt flag :p)
  12. Lolz forgot to do that
  13. And at the lower price of 50r per tnt when I bought it... that is 172k rupees :S
  14. Then the economy was ruined..
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.