Need digger, to dig out Utopia residence

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by g26curtis, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Yes, it does. Do /res set tnt t. Only diamond members can place it.
    samsimx likes this.
  2. Wow didn't know that i will just use TNT then, a lot cheaper
  3. >_> Well then.
  4. Anyone sell tnt
  5. Your best and cheapest bet would probably to have a senior staff or admin do it. For 120k, they will worldedit all the dirt out of your res.
  6. It does work in town
    Tnt is too expensive.
    deathconn likes this.
  7. I don't think 120k is worth it and I don't have the money for it. TNT is not expensive gunpowder and sand are cheap enough. It will go quicker than shoveling if I can chain it right
  8. I hope you're aware of the massive amount of TNT you'll need and the pain it will be to light off such a number of it..

TNT isn't cheap, it's somewhere like 75r a piece (if I remember right). It'll probably take care of a 7x7 area and have a few veins stretching outward. When you think of 120x120x63 you'll need a lot of TNT than you'll be willing to buy.. Keeping in mind few people have a large stock of it that you'll need. Like I've already said World Edit is your best choice here. You could TNT if you want but that's not really efficient..
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. I am not paying 120 r for any service that's way to much money. I am going to buy or collect gunpowder and collect or buy sand, I will see how much it takes but I really only need 30 layers clear so gonna take a while wont be more than 20k to do though
  10. The amount of money I'm going to make with this space will offset the cost
  11. It's your opinion. It is expensive only if you're poor.
  12. I hope you realise it'll take you about two unbreaking 3 diamond shovels per layer
    battmeghs and g26curtis like this.
  13. Not if I repair them, I can keep using the 5 shovels I'm going to make
  14. I only have 30k
  15. Ill get more than I can imagine when this turns into operation e
  16. I've dug out a residence in less than a day. It only took 5 people to do it too. We also had some volunteers that helped as well. But the cost of the shovels rose the price over the amount it would have took for staff to clear it. So it would cost less to not dig out that residence with that many people.
  17. Actually it would be about 3 unb 3 per layer
    deathconn likes this.
  18. please edit your posts instead of posting if you were the last poster :)

also, if you can buy the materials for TNT at 75r a block, then it would take about 192K rupees to blow up the entire lot. I think the 120k might be a bit more rational.
  19. I get shovels from villagers for emeralds, which are free cause of my farm, 2 shovels per layer, 30 layers I need to clear, not whole res, 60 shovels which go for 11 emerads each. I just need 660 emeralds, + xp which is free. Even if I were to buy the emerlads it would cost 20k for the emeralds which is all I need
  20. It will cost me nothing if I get the ingredients myself.

I do not have 120k I have 30k