my youtube!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stormboy231, Dec 15, 2013.

1. its a record until your hardrive fills up recorder it can also stream on twitch! (also it has no water mark or viruses/malware)
  2. Thx a lot! I know we had our points here and there but thx for the tip :)
  3. My YouTube Channel = SlowKinggamer
    Also, I commented on one of your videos with a suggestion for a screen recorder.
  4. If you're interested in spending a little money, you can Pickup PlayClaw for $25 tomorrow until Christmas I think on Steam. I use and it is great, small file sizes, non resource intensive and superb quality ;)
    samsimx likes this.
  5. Thx all!!!
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  6. New videoS are up :)
  7. Let's see dis
    stormboy231 likes this.
  8. I see that only one new video is up, that is, only one video up that you are allowed to advertise. Considering that you claim to be about EMC, and you have a link to EMC, I think that you should change your About section and remove the link. We don't want people to assume that we are associated with a server that we definitely aren't, especially a PvP server.
  9. Then you either downloaded a false EzVid or it was another virus and not EzVid. I also highly doubt that text support know what EzVid is. Also your dad would have to know a thing or two about recording software, and not just computers, to dismiss it as a virus.
    My dad is a 'pro' with technology, the dude made a speaker out of a pringles tube, but he doesn't know a thing or two about viruses - neither does my mum. If I download something, they'll automatically dismiss it as a virus (this is what my mum called Steam when I wanted Skyrim and also Empire Minecraft when I got Gold Supporter).
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. You should show her Origin, and she will think that Steam is 100% perfectly fine.
    SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  11. Actually you'd think that, but when I bought the humble origin bundle she asked "what the hell is that?", and I explained how it's basically EA's version of Steam (explaining it like that hurts me) and then she was like, "ah, so it's not a virus, unlike that Steam crap."
    ._.
  12. That's a lot of subscribers for 11 videos :O
  13. If only I had more subscribers than videos!
    stormboy231 likes this.
  14. I enjoy makeing videos for all you guys :)
    Parkerjv9 likes this.
  15. New video will be up tonight (little secret, it will be another marlix but the drops ;))
  16. I know you're technically allowed to keep bumping this although I think it would be nicer to just post in it when you upload a new video that way the post has a real point. You're uploading frequently so that should be easy enough to do ;)

Also can I suggest that you add a link to your channel in your signature, especially browsing through this thread you can only find a link in one or two places... Anyways keep up the good work with your channel :D
  17. new video in 20min :D