my youtube!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stormboy231, Dec 15, 2013.

1. subscribed :D
    stormboy231 likes this.
  2. I hopw you recorded when we tried trappin it :)
  3. *yawn* Isn't EMC video, yet the channel is described as an EMC channel.
  4. want them to join emc but i can play other servers ;)
  5. Also a little fyi. Please dont go around telling everyone to subscribe to your channel. It was getten a bit annoying. (Also as Jkjkjk182 said) If your name is Empire Minecraft. You should prob just play EMC. EmpireMineCast only did videos for EMC.
  6. Parkerjv9 likes this.
  7. hmm... wont post about other server's, get most views on emc anyway :p

plus dont lie little kid, i dont go from server to server asking players to sub to me. Only tell servers about my newest video's and i have full right to do so...
  8. Please refrain from labeling/name-calling/whatever you want to term it, it doesn't reflect highly of you.
  9. yeah stormboy you are definitely not the person to call others little kids...
  10. wasnt trying to name call, just tried to protection myself from me being called a lier... and just showing that i do have the right to tell other servers that i posted a new video...its not spam or anything.

any how i made a flower gen 2.0 video sorry about the lag but it did take down some of my fps because of redstone and recording
  11. If only I had more Subs than Videos .-.
  12. Need idea's one what to do on my channel, just it has to do with MC
  13. new video is up on how to spawn momentus and marlix into your single player world
  14. you link the video containing another server's ip but don't link the EMC video?
  15. I do... (then of course I also only have 10 videos, so...)
  16. what?